Jonah Hill

I'm an Idiot, Kids

Don't Do What I Did

6/4/2014 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jonah Hill Apology Tonight ShowJonah Hill got seriously choked up while making his second public apology for blurting out a homophobic slur at a photographer -- and called himself a role model ... for what NOT to do.

Hill was on "The Tonight Show" when he brought up the video we posted Tuesday -- Jonah yelling to the photog, "Suck my d***, you f*****."

Hill was emotional about using a word he calls "grotesque."

He also addressed the LGBTQ community directly, and begged young people to ignore the example he'd set -- "Don't respond with hatred or anger because you're just adding more ugliness to the world."

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

Is this a line from one of his movies?! Lol

TJ

Damage control~ more of the self entitled, rich people! Massively overpaid "celeb."

static

Haha you self righteous ass.

Rectum? Damn Nearly Killed Him!!

I don't get it....I start every morning by saying 'suck my dick, f&ggot' to my paperboy, milkman & postman...... Is that wrong????

LDB

So straight people can't say it but only gays can? If you're bothered by a word then you seriously need to grow some thick skin and move on.

LDB

You have issues if a little word effects your life this much

jozzajim

Is this the last time he'll say it? Hell no. Jonah just be careful where and when u say things.

myopinion

Why does anyone have to apologize for how they fell....SMH

Gretel

Nice apology. He sounded like he was drinking. The word fa.g.got preceded by "SUCK MY DICK" sure sounds like he meant it to me.

fyso

I'ts ironic ...Jonah Hill is as big as the whale that swallowed Jonah.

vibc

When do we get to see the photographer's apology for harassment. Or TMZ for showing the story. They are the real problem here! (My opinion as a bisexual guy.)

JimmyB

Parents should teach their kids not to be idiots.
...And mention that Hill is one.

Vikiana25

Jonah hill you don't have to apologize for that. If their was something wrong was just a lil cursin like we all do that don't mean he hate gays wtf he was just cursin like everybody else do because he was aggravated every guy says that.

How about this instead...

Hmmm... so all press is good press. New movie=gotta get on tmz

Bkshorti

I love Jonah as a actor, he could've chose a better choice of words but he didn't. He apologies twice ok if he keeps doing it then I question if he's doing that to save himself for his up n coming movie.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments