Jonah Hill

I'm an Idiot, Kids

Don't Do What I Did

6/4/2014 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jonah Hill Apology Tonight ShowJonah Hill got seriously choked up while making his second public apology for blurting out a homophobic slur at a photographer -- and called himself a role model ... for what NOT to do.

Hill was on "The Tonight Show" when he brought up the video we posted Tuesday -- Jonah yelling to the photog, "Suck my d***, you f*****."

Hill was emotional about using a word he calls "grotesque."

He also addressed the LGBTQ community directly, and begged young people to ignore the example he'd set -- "Don't respond with hatred or anger because you're just adding more ugliness to the world."

fan

He should never say he's an idiot.. So what he used poor taste in words but c'mon not a big deal people in my face taking pics would piss me off too.. So gays r better then the normal people???

Bob Jim Phuckovski

When is TMZ going to apologize for sending a pap-****roach to follow him and harass him? **** you, TMZ. You're a bunch of ****ing parasites and I hope you all die of stomach cancer.

OG

Jonah needs to grow a spine and not apologize to this mafia!

Astrogenotype

He used it as a profanity. Every movie he does is full of profanity. That word is no uglier than "f u c k," so he should completely stop swearing, if he is not going to say that word.

Brandie

Acting!!!

1jaydoggy420

It's ok we all say ****ing ***ot all the time even gays call each other ***s so what's the big deal

InMyOpinion

It was a gross mistake, but at least he's held himself responsible and not blamed others.

ó|ó

what? get fat again?

fyso

Don't care if anyone liked my Jonah and the whale reference. Most of the people who become moderately famous in Hollywood have huge ego's. LA is pathetic. I borrow the term "Plastic People" form the late great Frank Zappa to refer to phonies that abound in Hollywood.

raTTLESNAKE

Ironically jonah replies to the pap in front of him " you are such a cool guy" and laughs. does this sound like a guy who has been followed all day long and insulted by paps ? Hardly , seems very fishy and his apology sounding more weak by the second .

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3