14-Year-Old Justin Bieber

Sings Parody 'One Less Lonely N*****'

And About Joining the KKK [VIDEO]

6/4/2014 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0604-justin-bieber-launch
A 14-year-old Justin Bieber did a horribly racist version of his own song 5 years ago ... looking into the camera and singing ... "There'll be one less lonely n*****."

Bieber and his team tell TMZ ... they want this video out, because he wants to own what he did.

We're told when Justin was 14 ... he had seen a random video online in which a comedian parodied his song, "One Less Lonely Girl," but the guy replaced the word "girl" with the n-word.

Justin then parodied the parody ... right on camera.

We're told years ago Justin told both Usher and Will Smith about the videos, saying he knew almost immediately it was a stupid thing to do ... Usher took him into a room and showed him historically racist videos to drive home how hurtful these words can be.

Bieber and his team say various people have tried to extort him over the last few years -- demanding money for both this video and the one he made when he was 15.  Justin says he will not be shaken down anymore. He says he wants people to see the video and he wants to accept responsibility.

Justin apologized several days ago ... saying, "I thought it was OK to repeat hurtful words and jokes, but didn't realize at the time that it wasn't funny and that in fact my actions were continuing the ignorance."

The video came with the watermark, "PROOF."

wecomefromacell

You looking at your new vanilla ice

There's a problem here

Usher "took him into a room and showed him historically racist videos ..." I guess Usher has a room set aside for this type of stuff wherever he is? I ain't buyin' it.

Crystal Villanueva

This boy is done for.

lesbian rock

If these videos ruin Beibers career, I will personally kiss the ass of the person that put them out there @ this time.

Truth Spitter

If you were Justin Bieber's publicist or PR person, how would you handle this? What type of damage control would you execute?

Colombian necktie

His black card is denied

jeff boy

LOL.. USHER teaching Beiber about Racism now..

christine

Is he going to lose everything now like Paula Dean did? Double standards

user name

Haha I love it...can we deport him yet? Parents need to ban their kids from this b!tch. Nuff said

cmg

Give me a break tmz! U throughout so much hate into the world! Blacks and other minorities are racist too. Going back years and digging up stuff.

imofanopinion

Gee - can we now make him sell his company too??

Laurenh

Is that his mom who's laughing? I think it was his mom who was laughing in the other racist video he did too..he shouldn't just get to apologize and act like everything is okay. He's a little **** who doesn't deserve the attention

Tina

A 3 second video doesn't make him racist now if it was a rant about black people I would be convinced. I'm AA and I'll give him this 1pass.

mr.sancho

Hahaha where's soulja boy to defend him now

tmon3ydadjmbr

Being black is not a trend and that goes for all the other races.. So we need to stop making it like that.