« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Jordan

LUNCH WITH MARK WAHLBERG

... But Who Pays???

6/4/2014 4:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

060414_whalberg_jordan_launch
Michael Jordan -- made $90 MILLION in 2013.

Mark Wahlberg --  made $52 MILLION in 2013.

So, when they went out to lunch together at E baldi restaurant in Beverly Hills Wednesday afternoon ... which superstar picked up the check??

We spoke to both Michael and Mark on the way out -- and one of 'em spilled the beans.

BTW -- Wahlberg is a bigtime sneakerhead ... and has been rockin' rare Jordans for years ... in fact, he was sportin' Jordans to lunch with His Airness and made sure to point it out to our photog.

How cool is that!?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Anarchyinanaheim

Jordan is gonna play Scotty in Boogie nights 2

Bkshorti

Man if I'm the one waiting in them, I jus wanna know how big my tip will b.

M.W.electric

My 9th grade teacher argued extensively with me that the jordan brand would no longer find a spot on the sneaker shelves ounce MJ retired. Well kiss my as$ Mr.Clark. lol I would also like to thank jordan for the many decades of air superiority gear he made larger then life. And also for not being the most expensive damn sneaker on the shelf. LeBron proudly holds that disgraceful tittle. Thanks MJ

Zeze

Probably neither and them and they stiffed the tip.

gossipgirl

Neither one paid the tab that's how the rich stay rich!!!

tooshy20

I work at the Bobcats arena. He is a cheapskate and very arrogant treats people beneath him like sh*t!

TheWholeTruth

Marky Mark probably rapped good vibrations to him at lunch...lol

tmon3ydadjmbr

They probably went dutch, or just pay for their own food because they are big grown men and makes their own damn money. Come on tmz, stop making these dumb stories.

H8Kardash

Jordan for sure didnt pay. Hes a cheap piece of ****.

Stillnotsuperman

Wonder if they have something planned.

static

Jordan living it up in Beverly Hills meanwhile here in Charlotte his basketball team continues to be an embarrassment.

LetsBeReAL

Love Mark. He's the hottest actor in Hollywood. yum!

EnquirerLover

I bet you neither paid. In typical stupid business practice, they probably got every thing comped! Never could understand why some owners do that, when some meals cost more than their rent! I say let them pay like the rest. I'd comp a single family first. Pay it forward guys. Pay it forward.

Banned4BashingKK

Rich, old and outdated. Kris Jenner eats monkey ball soup. My comment was more interesting than this article.

DeeDee

This is such a stupid story... like who really cares? . Must be a slow news day

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments