Shelly Sterling

PHOTOBOMBED!

6/4/2014 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shelly Sterling Famous in 12
Shelly Sterling was full-on mobbed by paparazzi as she left Craig's restaurant in West Hollywood Tuesday night ... and she was also epically photobombed by the girls from "Famous in 12."

Shelly has been low-profile since inking a deal last week to sell the L.A. Clippers.  So it was a feeding frenzy outside the restaurant when Jameelah, Taliah and Maariyah Artiaga latched onto her like moths to a flame ... and it's hilarious.

The girls are part of a TMZ social experiment ... we moved their family to L.A. from a small town and we're giving them 12 weeks to scheme their way to fame.  The show airs Tuesdays on the CW at 8 PM.

So far ... crazy.
 0604_shelly_sterling_famous_in_12_photo_bomb_footer_v2

nottellingyou

Please no one watch this show it does not deserve ratings! You'll see enough of it on here with the oh so classy tmz shoving it down your throats everyday! When that happens I'm out of here and I hope most of you do the same. Please PLEASE don't even tune in out of curiosity it will only give them rating s and they'll never go away! And I'm sure tmz will ban me yet again for telling people not to tune in and stating my opinion. They're afraid people will actually listen so they ban me and other people for talking trash about their disgusting show

LaughAtU

Pathetic

Tnorris

This show is gonna bomb so ****ing hard lol. What kind of person would want to watch these kardashian wannabes on TV anyways?

Mr Siro

So great

ASHY LARRY

I's likked Da show,them bitches b hot.

Jordan

Not one Photographer ever turned around to Photo this BORING FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!

MyOpinionOnly

I'm sorry but that was pretty funny. I would love to hate on them and granted, didnt tune in last night either, but they are learning the game very quickly. No diff on this to Kim K walking w/ Paris in club. Its all a start... Game on girls! Lol...

JP

This is pathetic. These girls are trashy and whiny and I would never watch them. I hope Shelly sues for planned assault and wins.

cochino

So TMZ is now going below its already low standards by turning this site from questionable news into promoting an even more useless family?

The end of this site is near.......

WillowWynde

Harass the wife for the husband's sins? Wow, even I thought it wasn't possible for you to reach a new low . . .

Sally

I like TMZ so I watched the show last night. It was terrible. Sorry Harvey. Please don't keep throwing this family in our faces. Come on Harvey, you're better than this. Epic Failure.

Dmarsalli

Pretty pathetic

Dmarsalli

So basically they're acting like wannabe tourists who've never seen people with money before.

JP

So TMZ holds the court of public opinion, and now has paid agents to create "news." Pathetic!!!

Sashatree

Oh Harvey..... I'm so disappointed that you're producing this garbage. Why would you lower yourself to help create even more horrible fame whores? I thought you were better than this. I guess I was mistaken. I will NEVER watch this show.....just like I will never watch ANYTHING involving the Kartrashian whores.