Shelly Sterling

PHOTOBOMBED!

6/4/2014 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shelly Sterling Famous in 12
Shelly Sterling was full-on mobbed by paparazzi as she left Craig's restaurant in West Hollywood Tuesday night ... and she was also epically photobombed by the girls from "Famous in 12."

Shelly has been low-profile since inking a deal last week to sell the L.A. Clippers.  So it was a feeding frenzy outside the restaurant when Jameelah, Taliah and Maariyah Artiaga latched onto her like moths to a flame ... and it's hilarious.

The girls are part of a TMZ social experiment ... we moved their family to L.A. from a small town and we're giving them 12 weeks to scheme their way to fame.  The show airs Tuesdays on the CW at 8 PM.

So far ... crazy.
 0604_shelly_sterling_famous_in_12_photo_bomb_footer_v2

sunshine611

Sorry TMZ but I watched about 5 minutes of Famous in 12 last night and it was awful! #fail

Shudder

Not interested in fake fame wh@res sorry am all filled up with them and need to purge....this whole concept is really disturbing...just skank ho's with nothing to contribute to society we have enough of that

NFL

PLEASE! When you see any story or photo about these girls, DO NOT CLICK ON IT! If people don't pay attention, they'll eventually go away.

⇛ GAYS ⇛ STAY THE HELL OUT OF UTAH ⇛

●●●●●●●●●●●● PROOF! ●●●●●●●●●●●●
I Speak The Truth,TMZ Deleted My Post

Why Don't You Just Ban My IP Address?
Whats That You Say? You Tried & You Can't?
PROOF!!!
Gays Know How To Suck D!ck
And Know Nothing About Computer Networking...

TMZ Run By ⓕⓐⓖⓖⓞⓣⓢ
For ⓕⓐⓖⓖⓞⓣⓢ
About ⓕⓐⓖⓖⓞⓣⓢ
⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛⇛

Ha-Ha

A Show Brought To Us By The Hollyweird " Gaystoppo" (✿◠‿◠)
About A Bunch Of Low Life Hood Rats Who Want
To Be Famous {Sex Tape}....

No Surprise TMZ Is "BEHIND" This.....

*”˜˜”*°**”˜˜”*°*”˜˜”*°✈

.......................................●
.......................................┌П┐"KABAOOM"¸.°•¸
CAN YOU SAY BOMB!

Astrogenotype

I'm scared to say anything because TMZ placed a temporary ban on my ip address which was lifted today or yesterday

TheWholeTruth

I find those girls hilarious...lol

Don DeLuxxe

Who's the guy that looks like a barnyard Abe Lincoln?

I'm not gonna watch this new show either. Too calculated and who needs more useless celebrities?

Joi

Reality shows aren't my thing, but I did watch "Famous in 12" last night. While I don't condone some of the things people will do to get famous, I do understand the madness.

Harvey gave them very good advice on how far they will have to go to get famous in a short time. Of all the sisters, Jameelah has the best shot of getting there. The oldest one is a bit of a crybaby and the middle one is just a virgin who wants to sing.

It will be interesting to see how this family holds up after 12 weeks. One thing for sure, they won't be the same.

jabberjaws

Another crap summer reality show.

Im A Lawyer

I watch real reality shows like Bad Girls Club. Not this crap.

Slash

WOW TMZ, you've reached a new low in shameless self-promotion.

myopinion

Harvey is a smart businessman....I didn't really like the show I'm sure there will be fans.

James

Harvey your greed has gotten the best of you on this one
I'd say drop the "show" and save your integrity while you can but then realized you have none to lose.

TMZjunkie

These girls are the maximum degree of irrelevant. I've never been so glad to see Shelly Sterling.

01void

Shelly can become their pimp for TMC