JLo, Casper

WE'VE SPLIT

But It has Nothing to Do with Transsexual Texts

6/6/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jennifer Lopez Break Up
Jennifer Lopez
and Casper Smart have called it quits after nearly 2 1/2 years ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the former couple tell us ... they actually split nearly 2 months ago, but kept it on the down low.   We're told the breakup was civil.  They're still friendly but simply grew apart.

We're told the breakup had nothing to do with recent stories of Casper's sexual escapades. One source put it this way:  "Casper has been a single guy and can text or see whoever he wants, but the idea that he was knowingly texting a transsexual is laughable."  The source added, "He's not that guy, but like a lot of single guys online he obviously likes to look at a 'lil T and A."

Casper is in the process of moving out right now.  We're told there was no rush because JLo's been on the road promoting her 10th album, AKA.

We're told Casper will be pursuing acting, which is why he took show directing and choreography off his Instagram.

0605_jennifer_lopez_casper_smart_split_footer

Dot

Truth, J Lo?? You wanted a younger guy so you could say, see what I have -- and he came with baggage. You need to dress and act your age.

Blonde Ambition

Girl, please ...

You always know how to pick'em, dontcha? Now go cry on Billy Bush's shoulder.

Jeffrey Gelb

Jlo should date Antonio Banderas

Ray675

Why should we care?

Brendi Wells

There are BILLIONS of us on here who really do not give a damn either way! We are not getting paid too see them together or broken up!

Talk about something that will help the MASS!

dee123

Sure Jan...

Tina

I think being married to that short troll Marc Anthony was the best thing for her. At least he has money and career of his own. She should quit while she's ahead cause, now, she has turned her taste for ugly homosexual little boys.

sherbert

She is not all that.. big ass cry baby` has to preform evry idol show or throw;s a 2 year old fit. wants to show uo beyounce which my 2 year old can do.

DEM_67

In my country, there's a tradition of a older woman who dates a younger 'Dancer' for 2-1/2 years to experience sensual delights that no older woman can dare dream of. Now that time is up.

I tell you this, that while Casper Smart is young and handsome, he may dance back-up; but, his is no dancer in bed.

Bill

Jlo must be so humiliated that she could not tame the loser casper. She;s losing it and not getting any younger.

Linda

I feel sorry for the kids. No stability..

Ltpar

Casper Smart looks to be just another no talent sex toy for the rich and famous. Perhaps JLo got tired of this guy and now he will have to pay his own bills and get a real job. I won't hold my breath waiting to see him in a movie or TV series.

jan

Time for Jennifer to find a real man and not a b oy

Ltpar