Lupita Nyong'o

12 Years a Babe

6/6/2014 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lupita Nyong'o BikiniOscar winner and future "Star Wars" star Lupita Nyong'o showed off her picture perfect bikini body this week while walking along the beach in Maui.

The 31-year-old is the hottest thing around, no matter what galaxy you're in.

candygurl2704

She is very beautiful....its called natural beauty.....

candygurl2704

Sorry had to post again she is fine and I'm a woman oh man I think I have girl crush

vivi

hey brad go for it she is all woman

JH1

5 head! Kinda looks like a dude

ladyoftruth

She is a GODDESS!! 100% natural beauty.

Celeb Gossip Addict

It just occurred to me that I have never seen her body before. I thought she was a toothpick. I didn't know she had those curves. Very nice.

Just Steve

Alright just because she was in a good movie tht doesn't make her sexy or a "goddess". Let me be the one to say there a couple billion better looking lady creatures walking around.

Lola

Her thighs are big and her chest is flat. That's not a perfect figure. I don't even know who she is.

Observer

(Nice picture, good shot)

She doesn't do it for me.
People have different tastes is all.

An attractive figure, lil shy on the baby bottles up top, nice bottom end though a tad more would be nice, yet facially not my style. Not ugly by any means, just, Meh.

WTF

Where's the hottie you guys are talking about

TheOnlyA

She's beautiful but if she's not pale or light skin there's a debate about her beauty. How many magazines publish white stick figure basic white girls as the most beautiful woman..Lol, and they are ugly as ****. She's actually beautiful and at 50 she will still be beautiful because black doesn't crack and yes it is natural beauty. I think it's unnatural to be human and be so hateful towards another race there has to be a reason for so much hate just because someone is different than u these racist white people treat dogs and cats better than theyed treat a black person and why is that? People need to start doing their research. It's hate and jealousy to the extreme. There's something to it... Do your research 12 years a dog.. Sick of white washing theft lies and hate. Why do racist white people exists the most hateful deceitful sneaky race in mankind

Booya201

Why is it .. That no matter what the subject is ... It ALWAYS .. Comes back to the race card ?? Smfh

TheOnlyA

Wake up people... And it's funny a black female who's attractive has to be stunning no flaws to be called beautiful but average wrinkled plain Jane boy faced white girls are drop dead gorg. With no effort just cause they are white?Im sorry I think it's mighty unnatural to not be able to go outside in the sun too long because ur skin is going to burn, it's just weird ok lol.. So why the hate towards genetics with a built in Sun screen is hated so much is beyond **** I'd be trying to merge races or breed with them lol omg people in this world!!

Hunter1234

Natural beauty. I would take her over Jennifer Lawrence. Could you imagine what Jennifer Lawrence looks like without make up? Ewwwww.

TJ