« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling

JK, I'm Suing After All

6/9/2014 8:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0604-donald-sterling-01Call him Vlade Divac, 'cause Donald Sterling has flip-flopped once again ... now the disgraced Clippers owner says he WILL sue the NBA for one billion dollars because "I must fight to protect my rights."

Sterling's attorney released a statement saying Donald never wanted to sell the team ... though he never explained why he ever changed his mind in the first place.

"I have decided that I must fight to protect my rights," Sterling said in the statement

"While my position may not be popular, I believe that my rights to privacy and the preservation of my rights to due process should not be trampled. I love the team and have dedicated 33 years of my life to the organization. I intend to fight to keep the team."

Stay tuned ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

OBAMA2016

Lol I F__king knew it.

Jen

Oh ffs, take your meds and a call it a day.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Just move on you old imbecile

OBAMA2016

Lol now he's fighting for his rights now like black folks did.

Astrogenotype

He should sue that chick who got him in this mess and make her an indentured servant

Lee

He's kray kray. The lawyers are behind this and this sounds like they are scamming the old man. This man is no longer ably to make decisions and what the lawyers are doing should be exposed in court. He is going to get 50% of the sale or 1 billion. He needs a conservatorship to protect him from greedy lawyers that want a piece of that if they lose because they will lose.

The Man They Call Louis

LMAO....is he ****ing kidding me?!?!...yeah, whatever Donald!!

cherrygirrl77

There has never been a black president yet , I wonder when there will be? I mean Obama is 50% white... Will we ever progress as a country ?hmmm

Dee

Sounds like his problem is more schizophrenic in nature....than anything else.

Bob

There was a brief moment when I felt sorry for the old badger but now I'm back to thinking he's just qa full on douche. Hope the lawyers get rich. And V can go eff herself as well.

stlcardsrock

Go donald! Sue them idiots. Basketball sucks anyways

EnquirerLover

Hear hear pops!! It is the rih lesson to teach these dumb asses who thought they would take full advantage of a old mans disability. They should all be ashamed, especially MAGIC who could have squash this whole tirade if he had only shown forgiveness from the get go and moved on, instead of eagerly riding this sudden resurgence of media attention.. He and SLIVER both deserve a kick in their ass!

Tim

He should take the money and enjoy the time he has left.

ivan

1 - sterling needs to go away

Your mom

He really is senile huh?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments