Tracy Morgan

VIDEO Shot Just After Crash

Panic in the Streets

6/9/2014 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Tracy Morgan Crash VideoTMZ has obtained video of the Tracy Morgan crash scene ... shot moments after the fatal accident and before EMTs arrived on scene.

The video shows clear panic, as other motorists stop, get out of their cars and try to figure out how to help.

They pull one person out of the limo but others are still inside.  The man who shot the video tells us ... the person pulled from the limo is Tracy Morgan -- he laid on the concrete waiting for paramedics.

JoJoPuppyKisses

YOU DON'T MOVE INURED PEOPLE!! THEY could have paralyzed him if his spine was fractured!

Michelle

Hope you didn't pay too much for this video, Harvey. That is not Tracy Morgan, its Ardie.

Silly me. Thought you had to check facts before printing articles.

the truth

i can't imagine being azz hole enough to be videoing that...to even think thats OK is sooo...ghetto

WD

you know what could "help them"

NOt stopping your ****ing car so you can video the aftermath ... chances are there are cars behind you stacking up

Also appears to me at the beginning of the video that theyre shooting it from the drivers seat ...

SoManyIdiots

First off, who wrote this for TMZ? What video did you watch? There is no panic. There are useless bystanders in the freaking way. There are idiots moving injured people. There is a lady praying in Spanish (good). There is another crap quality video taken from a sh!t phone. THAT'S what's in the video.

Lalaland

This made me sick to my stomach

Rancid

As far as the dumbasses moving the victims - What you'd expect from NJ, there are true geniuses from that state:)

LACY

Anyone who would choose to take a video rather than seeing what they could do to help, is an ass. I wonder how much $$$ TMZ paid for this video.

Denese

You have to be careful when "pulling" someone from a wreck as they could have spinal cord injuries. It's best to wait for an ambulance.

Seriously

Unless you are in this type of situation, you should not judge those people trying to help. You all would be cursing if there were a video of all of the people standing around and not helping. From what I understand, Tracy Morgan needed assistance (immediate) and they could not get to him, so I am sure they were also getting everyone out so that they could try to free him or give him comfort as well. Also, in that type of accident, why would you wait until things "caught on fire" before you got everyone to safety. Guaranteed there was a lot of gasoline and engine fluids leaking everywhere. You would actually be MORON not to move them to safety just to give them clean air and a fighting chance if the vehicles caught on fire!

Jenitza317

Thats Ardie tracy wasnt wearing a suit and I know my firiend Ardie so well my prayers for you . You are a warrior we love you and wish you the best

Dale

The panic must have started after the video.

Observer999

Panic in the streets? What video did your headline writer watch? I saw a bunch of calm, concerned citizens trying their best to help until the ambulance and police arrived.

Dee

I see panic in some faces...but as far as the scene being panicked....no.

dan

prob. the funniest thing that he's ever done. ha ha ha ha ha ha