« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NFL Star Joe Haden

My Wife Is Ridin' FLY

'Cause Of My BALLER Anniversary Gift

6/13/2014 6:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0613-joe-haden-instagramOK, married fellas, it's officially time to step your game up ... 'cause NFL star Joe Haden just dominated the 2014 wedding anniversary season -- dropping crazy money on a SICK ride for his wife.

The Cleveland Browns superstar posted a picture to his Instagram of his wife Sarah (smokin' hot. Good work Joe) ... posing next to a pristine white Bentley GT Continental (price tag nearly 200,000 dollars) with the caption:

"I'm the worst at keeping surprises a serecet! So happy one year anniversary @sarah_haden I love u with all my heart enjoy the wheels baby!!! #bentleyGT"

Sarah was apparently pleased, cause she posted not one but TWO pictures of the car ... including one that revealed their anniversary is actually in couple of weeks, but Joe just couldn't wait to destroy the bell curve for husbands all over America.

Question ... if every KISS begins with Kay, what the HELL does Joe get?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

KingLouis

They'll be divorce in a few years.....

FREEDOM

THAT CAR IS BEAUTIFUL.

FREEDOM

WHAT A NICE HUBBY.

MauriceADuke

First off it's a damn shame with today's technology anyone still misspell words; (SECRET) illiterate

RG7323

Wonder what his mistress got??? Sounds like ANY pro athletes tendency to do everything in excess. He'll be thinking about that Bentley money one of these days...

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Still one of the most beautiful cars on the road. I test drove one and the luxury of it is simply awesome. I wish I could afford one.

lourdgoogoo

How long after he retires will he file for bankruptcy?

Turbo

I bet his exes are somewhere BALLIN their eyes out in jealousy.

Ken

Nice, very nice... but the car is bound to hit that first pot hole... it is North East Ohio. OUCH... wince... my car! Also does it come with rustproofing? Maybe you just drive the Ford in the winter.

ASH

what a trashy couple of low class chimps!

str8tlikethat

Wow haters stay employed let them enjoy the good times