Bobby Brown & Bobbi Kristina

Reunited

On Father's Day

6/16/2014 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0616-subasset-bobby-brown-christina-instagramBobby Brown and his daughter Bobbi Kristina took a huge hit from the peace pipe this weekend -- and had an emotional reunion on Father's Day.

Here's what we know ... BK posted 2 pics of herself and Bobby in a full embrace -- she even says, "I got a running start" to jump into his arms for the hug.

0616-bobby-brown-christina-instagram
Bobbi Kristina was grinning from ear-to-ear and added ... "My face says it all. I love you daddy."

Pretty amazing ... they've been estranged since Whitney Houston's death 2 1/2 years ago.

Still unclear why or how they buried the hatchet, but they've come a looooong way. Just 3 months ago ... we talked to Bobby and he acted like he didn't know BK had gotten married to Nick Gordon.

030414_bobby_brown_launch

Every Little Step.

Ryuga the Dragon Emperor

I'm surprised he didn't choose alcohol over her. I guess it's a start.

Msvlicious

Aww that was sweet, and a nice Father's Day.

TuxThePenguin

how nice! he's clean now, isn't he? I hope so. she needs a good role model.

BLUE UGLY đź’©

He looks less bloated, hopefully he's off the booze

rcytrcy01@yahoo.com

Good for them. I hope they are both clean and ready to have a healthy relationship.

Lisa

Still unclear why or how they buried the hatchet.................I will take a guess - her fiance is now treating her like dirt so she turns to the other man in her life.

Zxcvbnm

Take notes loser dads.... Daughters love and need their daddies no matter whAt!!!!!

James R. - Los Angeles

It's her prerogative.

Franc

This is wonderful news. I've been hoping for this for a long while. Best of luck to you both.

CallingOutBullShid

So glad to hear this! Regardless of what we think of the relationships Bobbi Kristina chooses to have it's not our life to live at this point it seems that Bobbi Kristina is making decisions that are good for her (even if we as the public don't agree) and she is not bring controlled by the puppet masters Rat I meant Pat and Greedmother sorry agin (no I'm not really) grandmother Cissy Houston. I am a huge fan of both her parents and unfortunately for them their were too many puppet masters and enablers. I pray for the best for Bobbi Kristina. We have all made bad decisions we just didn't have the whole world watching and judging us.....

lkelly816

So happy to see and hear this. Hope they continue to make their relationship strong and lasting.

toddpugz7111

Makes me SO much more thankful for my Dad!!

Chase

He must need some money....

amerksfan

Did he beat her after making her do some crack like he did to her mother

Celeb Gossip Addict