T.I.

I'll Chew Your Throat Off Your Neck

If You Talk Crap on My Family

6/18/2014 6:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

061814_ti_launchT.I. took direct aim at Azealia Banks for trashing his wife, warning that she may have a serious neck problem is she continues to insult Tiny.

Banks ignited the war by taking a shot at T.I.'s wife Tiny this week when she tweeted, "U want no mediocre but ... Have you seen your wife?" ... which is a play on T.I.'s new song, "No Mediocre."

T.I. responded with force on Twitter ... and then made it clear to our photog last night ... he's fair game but he will go after ANYONE who takes cheap shots at his family.

He sounds serious.

bkblueknight

in the last few months this is the list of people who have exposed T I as the clown he is. the househusband from atlanta, security from a restaurant, tiny, security at nicki minja party, floyd mayweather, tiny again, azaelia whoever

ILL LIFE

Lol what a ****ing assclown.

MrBill2

I like his attitude! I wonder why he wants to stop halfway. Them neck bones are pretty tastey.

chucklehead

I met TI and his wife Tiny a long time ago before they were married and they were both really nice and normal. As for Azealia Banks, never heard of her. Did she discover the cure for a god awful disease? Or is she the disease?

borirock

****ing snitch bitch azz ***** only can beat a bitch! Dis ***** is weak .. He wen to Martha steward jail and now his hard nan! Sift azz *****s

ka

Yeah, extremely bad choice of song title having just seen the video today. There were some true dimes in the video, but considering you're married to a woman, then naturally people are gonna judge you for saying you only like dimes, and when they think your girl or wife is not a dime, it can turn horrible from all the attention and the public now judging your very wife. lol If you're really not looking for a dime piece, then don't pretend you don't do "mediocre" because the hood rats will be coming out of sewers to get ya!

white girl with a wooTy

Ms.banks isn't exactly a dime piece black women. She is no Beyonce

NeaJ

Azealia Banks won't make it far in the industry if she keeps starting wars with ppl. All it takes is some money to exchange hands & you'll be blackballed!

be real

well she is right- you lying talking about you got dimes-- More like your wife got hit with a bag full of dimes is more like it. So stop lying and rap about something real SN!TCH

be real

LIL BIG MAN SYNDROME IS HILARIOUS. HE CAN'T REALLY STEP TO MAN WITHOUT PROTECTION NOW HE MOVING ON TO THREATENING WOMEN.. SUCH A LOSER...... hIS RAP IS FAKE- TRUTH HURTS AZALIE AND TINY ARE LOWER THAN MEDIOCRE...

NO RAP JUST ALL THIS FAKE BEEFING AND TALKING... SAD
FIRST HIS WIFE THEN APOLLO FFLOYD NOW THIS CHICK. AND YOU KNOW HE IS NOT GONNA STEP TO ANYONE BY HIMSELF EXCEPT THE WOMAN

LIL MAN COMPLEX

TI GO BACK TO YOUR WHITE SL*VE MASTER-IGGY

me

Who?

Apollo

Who in the Blue Hell is Azealia Banks? I know who T.I. is. Defend your family. That's the right thing. But saying anything to a nobody like Azealia Banks is only giving her/him substance and more of an audience.

Don DeLuxxe

Extreme violence is a way of life with these people.

Or did he see Jack Bauer on "24" do that to a terrorist?

Or both.

dan

was that his wife with the white scarf walking around him in the video? man is she fugly. he talks about respect,i think he should get his money back from the eye doctor,cause that eye dr. dissed him good.

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

This guy pees sitting down.