T.I.

I'll Chew Your Throat Off Your Neck

If You Talk Crap on My Family

6/18/2014 6:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

061814_ti_launchT.I. took direct aim at Azealia Banks for trashing his wife, warning that she may have a serious neck problem is she continues to insult Tiny.

Banks ignited the war by taking a shot at T.I.'s wife Tiny this week when she tweeted, "U want no mediocre but ... Have you seen your wife?" ... which is a play on T.I.'s new song, "No Mediocre."

T.I. responded with force on Twitter ... and then made it clear to our photog last night ... he's fair game but he will go after ANYONE who takes cheap shots at his family.

He sounds serious.

Trixielolo77

Respect, I like this guy. Family man, my kinda guy.

trinicont

anybody that crazy to punch a pro boxer in the face ,you should just t i alone ,that boy nuts

Trixielolo77

Typical superficial people will comment on one's looks when they have very little to offer this world but more negativity. Everyone on here commenting negatively is a joke. When your life is shiet, you will always try to dirty the world with hateful words.

Stephie

So...they messed around, and he wouldn't leave Tiny for her? And know she's stage 5 clinger..

peaches01

Love tiny and t.I. realty show.Stop talking trash on Tiny.She is a good mother!

Ferndog68

sounds like he has anger problems if he is willing to harm someone just for talking. Maybe that's why tiny trying to get away

Action Jackson

Azielia Banks is the female version of Malibu's Most Wanted!

David

T.I. your wife loves white hotdogs and smells like the back end of a donkey. But she still looks and smells better than you.

Duke

Hey TI, **** you and your family! How you like that. Hit me up anytime bitch, 7509 Mcnerney ne 87108 alb, nm. Bring that weak ass **** meat!

Roberik 22

That's good that he can defend his wife. She has to put up with his stuff

Demerylove24

IF HE WANTS PEOPLE TO RESPECT HIS FAMILY HE SHOULD START BY RESPECTING HIS WIFE

jacqueline

Hes right to defend his wife, but respect her as well.screwing other women while married isnt okay.

David

All of you should be ashamed for putting T.I.'s wife down. Though she is butt ugly and looks like she smells bad doesn't give people the right to put her down. Maybe T.I. has poor vision and smell, but it's important that he loves her. Acknowledge that love can be blind. After all, look who she's married to. She married a stupid rapper with no talent and has nothing to contribute to a functional society.

Michelle

maybe he just want plain ol ugly because that is what that yellow bitch is

Jaana

T. I thinks every woman is going to bow down to him just like this wife. Nope. Not every woman is like Tiny... putting up with an *ALLEGED * woman beater. Go sit down someplace Tip.