« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hines Ward

I'm Getting Married At Heinz Field!

6/20/2014 10:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620-hines-ward-lindsey-georgalas-heinz-field-01

How's this for the perfect wedding venue -- Pittsburgh Steelers legend Hines Ward is getting married AT HEINZ FIELD ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We know ... the 38-year-old Super Bowl XL MVP is all set to tie the knot with his fiance Lindsey Georgalas next month ... and we know the ceremony will go down on the same field where he became an NFL superstar.

0620-hines-ward-invitation-sub-01FYI -- the starting price to rent out space for an event at Heinz Field is $12,500 ... but that's for the smallest (and most basic) room.

Multiple wedding experts in the area tell us ... most weddings (especially higher-end weddings) will rent out bigger spaces ... which usually cost between $35k and $40k.

It's unclear if Heinz will actually send Hines a bill -- considering all the work he did at the stadium ... we're guessing at the very least, he'll get some sort of "I'm a Steelers legend" discount.

As for the couple, they've been dating since 2012. It'll be Ward's second marriage.

Congrats!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BLUE UGLY 💩

Mail ordered bride

Jackie

Ok and you will be getting divorced in your toilet. Anyway who are they?

JBIZ

I bet black women love how rich black men are marrying white women in droves these days...

Clytemnestra

Dear God, I'll bet she is sick that TMZ chose that ugly-ass picture of her. He's probably not too happy with it either. Leave it to the uglies at TMZ to do this. But they could find the one shot of a Jeremy Meeks that makes him look like a movie star!

FREEDOM

WHAT A DREAM COME TRUE. HAVE A NICE FIELD DAY.

Gretchen

Browns fan here but you've always been my favorite Steelers player so wanted to say congratulations to you.

Tmr4

Got this all over the news in Pittsburgh. He slept with half the girls that live here and got a daughter here. Let me call his baby mama up! I know Jia better be the flower girl in this wedding. If not KDKA run that story. I'll sell it to you!

Lopez

Maybe he will invite all of the whores he ****ed to the wedding so they will see what they will never get. Poor whores....they tried so hard.

Barbara

Ahhhhh... hate to tell you this but Heinz Field does NOT have a PITT logo on it. It only has STEELERS!!!! You need to check you photos before you use them.

Edith229

Anyone know any good sites to order wedding dress replicas from? I've looked at 58bridesmaid.com 58weddingowns.com , but can't figure out if there is a way to look for a specific designer replica on there. Looking for a Maggie Sottero - Jocelyn replica. Thanks!!

Jojo412

Congrats to Hines! I use to be a big Fan of his and realizes that he's only human and not really one to put on a pedestal after hearing he had two baby girls a few months apart by two different women in two different states. That makes me sad that out of all the good he did with the children program in Korea and all the images of his son an ex wife really are nice but wondering why he would lack such responsibility and have two kids back to back by two women he's not with or marrying. Guess I'm old fashioned. But then again I don't know if he had his first son conceived before marriage but that is the female I felt he was beautiful with one that knew him thru out high school. Best wishes though I just hope no more stories of additional babies by females that he doesn't mention. I guess lots of people have groupies and multiple girlfriends but I would have thought Hines would have known better then the rest. Just had him on a hire level.

Jojo412

I'm happy he found what he considers love though just disappointed I don't see him with his two daughters that are the same age by two different women in the media as he has his son often out with him and at events. I had him on a pedestal. Especially with the Korea helping foundation and the way he praised his mom for all her hard work. It disappoints me that he would be having multiple babies at the same time and out if wedlock but do wonder if he will see his own father differently now but at least Hines pays child support and a large amount I'm sure but just some people you out on a pedestal and I hope he truly found happiness with this young lady. I liked him with his first wife and son and always liked hearing his stories a s background. Best wishes will they air the wedding?