North West

Rolls First Class

With Entourage

6/20/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

North West Travels Without Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian
's 1-year-old baby is a full-on baller, flying 1st class from NYC to L.A. with nannies, an assistant, Kanye's aunt, a nurse and a security guard ... then whisked off the plane by Delta personnel and escorted home in a chauffeur-driven Porsche Panamera waiting for her on the tarmac.

North West did not fly with her mom or dad.  Kanye was in France and flew to Miami.  Kim flew to New York with North but then left for France for a day ... so mom and daughter flew back home separately.

And no Ubers for North.  She rolled up to JFK in Kanye's Maserati and was greeted by her people.

Sure beats Chuck E. Cheese.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

jdiva

All that fanfare and I bet she'd rather be with her mama. Then again, North probably thinks the nanny is her mama because her real one is never around.

Xianne

It looks like their caring a dead baby

erin

Why does nobody comment about how Kanye doesn't have North with HIM?

yaya

What kind of a mother does this? I would never allow my one year old fly with no one other than myself. That is your child, you take your child everywhere with you. If you can't handle it, them you should have never had a baby. This really disgusts me! Kim K is still full of her self and her daughter is paying the price for her snottiness! Damn shame!

Angela

I don’t think that’s the POINT. A MOTHER with any shred of maternal love and instinct would want to be on plane with their young child. We live in a day where planes just vanish (this is a fact that can be found via internet or paper). Yes, we know…the baby is with safe guardians- who are PAID to “love” and “take care” of this child.
The actual reason people are questioning this is not because they believe North was “alone”. Kim has had questionable parental skills since she left just weeks old North for days with her mother to jet to France and this continues to be a pattern with her. Of course we realize that the baby did not board the plane by herself. What’s up for debate is whether or not YOU as a PARENT would allow your one year old child to fly across the country without you. I know I definitely would NOT- and my son is ten.
It’s as if Kim sees her daughter as an accessory. Perhaps something to play dress up with and then pass along to people who do the actual work (ie. diaper changing, feeding, bathing, TRAVELING).
This is not “absurd”. It’s a valid concern and question of her mothering. Which seems to be nonexistent.

Crystal

I know People are Mad about the Whole thing but I just think their Pretty Jelous they live a Crappy life style sitting behind a Computer probably with no life while you have a 1 year Old flying First Class.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24