North West

Rolls First Class

With Entourage

6/20/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

North West Travels Without Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian
's 1-year-old baby is a full-on baller, flying 1st class from NYC to L.A. with nannies, an assistant, Kanye's aunt, a nurse and a security guard ... then whisked off the plane by Delta personnel and escorted home in a chauffeur-driven Porsche Panamera waiting for her on the tarmac.

North West did not fly with her mom or dad.  Kanye was in France and flew to Miami.  Kim flew to New York with North but then left for France for a day ... so mom and daughter flew back home separately.

And no Ubers for North.  She rolled up to JFK in Kanye's Maserati and was greeted by her people.

Sure beats Chuck E. Cheese.

August Baby 77

What horrible parenting...they need lessons from the Jolie-Pitts they may have nannies but at least they're always together as a family

Your S&M Girlfriend

That poor young human being is nothing but a commodity for her parents and a paycheck for those people who are paid to take care of her. I am constantly amazed at the number of brainless twits who are fans of this family of whores and grifters.

myopinion

I would have wanted a family member with my 1 year old child if my husband or myself could not be there. Terrible parenting choice.

carrie

A one year old wrapped in a blanket from head to toe. Poor baby. And kim not carrying her or staying with her for more than a day. Somene should call social services.

Really

Really no shoes on the baby so much for nannies!

Turtle

Such unfit parents . I feel sorry for the kid

FLUX

There is something so disturbing about this. First Kim pushes the baby around in a covered carriage in Europe with no bra on, then Kanye claims he is an extreme genius and is on a mission from God and now the baby is returned back to the US without them. Is any of this true?

Bearcat34

It's better that this kid is raised by Nannies. Because of Kim's unbelievable narcicism I believe she would absolutely be a perfect candidate for Maunchausm by Proxy disorder.

Kim has claimed numerous times to be the hardest working woman on the planet. Unless shopping 7 days a week, daily lunches w/ sisters/friends, and constantly taking selfies is considered work, I'm still not sure what she does.

If this family is as close as they claim to be, and traveling w/ your own daughter is such a hassle, just let the slow sister raise your child until it's convenient for you to pick her up for a photo op. While I'm not sure the slow sister can spell her own name, she seems to be a doteing Mother and not just when it's convenient.

I just wish Kim would quit running around talking about how she loves being a Mother when she's clearly never around the kid. I'd love to see how she'd handle spending 24 hours with the kid. No nannies, no help, just her. I would be suprised if she even knows how to change a diaper, bathe her, or even feed her. I could just see kim melting down and crying out of frustration because the kid didn't do what kim wanted her to.

paul a.

Where are all OWS protesters?

Why does this disgusting display of 1% activity get a pass but others dont?

beccerz

parents of the year award goes to.... HA. this is so sad. I have a 10 month old and could NEVER hand him off like that. a old whor-i mean dog never learns new tricks.

Agl

First of all if my husband was a million dollar rapper you best believe id be the best STAY AT HOME MOM 24/7 especially to my first child! No questions asked.

zombie

Kanye and Kim are awful parents. I don't care what anyone says.

Olivia

What a shame. They are so much into themselves. Tacky, tacky people. Kayne is the anti-christ.

Yawdie Gyal

Wow, a 1 yr. old really took a flight across country without either one of her parents?! I should be shocked but unfortunately I'm NOT. North probably likes it better this way anyways. Every time she is photo'd with her parents she looks so lost and confused, like, who are these folks? Where is my nanny? SMH....

Jen

These are not strangers. This nanny has been with Nori since she was born. She probably spends more time with her than her mother does. Same with the body guard and nurse. I am in no way agreeing with this behavior, but she does know these people. Kim should have taken Nori with her to Paris to see Kanye for 1 day.