'Shahs of Sunset" Star

Weight Loss Secret

Just Having Tons Of Sex!

6/21/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0620-mercedes-javid-swipes-coray-starzlife-01
Mercedes "MJ" Javid swears she hasn't been photoshopped, she really did drop 20 lbs., and she tells TMZ ... she did it the old fashioned way -- lots and lots of sex ... and some traditional exercise.

The "Shahs of Sunset" star says she's seen all the haters accusing her of doctoring the pics from a recent swimsuit shoot -- but says her real secret is simply banging the weight away.

Best of all ... MJ claims the more pounds she shed, the more sex she had -- and the more sex she had, the more calories she burned. The least vicious cycle ever!

She admits cutting back on hard partying and late-night boozing definitely helped too ... along with hiking, biking, tennis and dodge ball -- but says she's definitely sticking to her sex diet.  She says bluntly, "I'm too pretty to be fat!"

Her ego is NOT slimming down.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

LT1014

I'd hit

joecat367

So she contracted an std and is losing weight because of it???

missBunny2blunt

Eww she's raunchy ratchet

missBunny2blunt

Sure and I SWEAR my tits are real... What a liar

fozzie

I don't think she lost weight I think she finally bought a swimsuit that fits her properly in the Plus size section at Shamoo Sea World!

jerzygal2014

FAT both pics!

Ben Dover

Still gross

Chloe

Well you hit it right! Some wild activity :D It's like you've been running for how many laps. Anyway, just wanna share, research shows that a professionally customized natural fat loss exercise program for your body type burns 3x more fat than generic programs and is twice as enjoyable. It patronizes eating the proper food to have good metabolism for faster fat loss which shows best result.

Ur not worthy

And she's just coming to the epiphany that she's fat??

cbertmann

So why not click on this article if you hate her that much. She looks as good or as bad as other people from other races. Racist make me sick

Tmackie333

Good for her! For as many people who think how "gross" she looks, there are many people who find her figure attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I say congrats to her on her weight loss and trying to lead a healthier lifestyle. I just hope she sticks to it.

Blunt

These women have no sense of humbleness. No wonder they are forced to wear Burkas in the homeland. They've gone hog wild in the US! I've heard each and every one claim their beautiful and for some, it aint true.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9