Brandi Glanville

Sometimes My 7-Year-Old

Really is an A**hole

6/22/2014 6:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0622-brandi-glanville-tmz-02Brandi Glanville isn't backing down from her revelation that she calls her 7-year-old son an asshole and a dick, because she says sometimes he just is.

The "Real Housewives of Bev Hills" was yakking with actor Jake Lacy on her podcast this week when she talked about her kid.  Lots of people felt it's clear evidence she's a crappy mom.

But Brandi won't back down ... tweeting, "I joke about my kids and dogs being a-holes cuz sometimes they can be."

True enough ... I guess that gives some parents the right to call their kids stupid little bed-wetters.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ganjie

then i guess its ok to call her a stupid bitch...because she is one.

alwaysthinkin

My kids are a-holes sometimes too, they are 2 and 4.

01void

Spoken like a true mother

April

If she upped her meds, she may be better off...

TMP

This falls under Parent Guideline #2433

You can THINK it... but you can't say it out loud.

Seriously, I'm sorry, but EVERY parent, at one point or another, thinks their kid is being an a-hole... you just can't say it to anyone or they think you're the a-hole. I don't know who this woman is... but too many people out there think that having kids is all sunshine and rainbows when in reality, it's more like, thunderstorms with a hint of sunshine until they reach a certain age.

Observer999

I think it's great that she said this. Doesn't mean she doesn't love them or isn't a good mom. If there's anyone out there who hasn't thought someone they love isn't occasionally a dick, raise your hand.... yeah, I thought so. It's just not PC to say it, and I hate PC.

BlahBlehBoo

Kids can be aholes whether people wanna believe it or not. At least she isn't in denial like some parents who think their kids are perfect sunshines and rainbows.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Maybe he is one

BellaBoo

Kids ARE *******s sometimes. Be as PC as you wanna be, kids are often ****s.

fifithepoodle

Look who's talking

crazyqueen

Totally agree with her. Kids are a challenge and yes you wanna call them names. It's not totally right but it's the truth!!

UPYOURS

Difference is your dog's feelings won't be hurt when other dog's tell them what you said. Your kid's feelings are going to be deeply hurt because sure as god made little green apples, he WILL find out at some point. Pony up some big bucks for therapy, kid is going to need it. BTW, you going to mind when your kid tells the public you are a stupid drunken whore?

Ace

Belts work wonders.

Jamey Hunter

She just said aloud what a lot people are thinking.

fuzzy

when you feel you are in a world surrounded with *******s, its time FOR YOU TO KNOW ITS REALLY YOU WHO ARE INDEED THE *******.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments