Brandi Glanville

Sometimes My 7-Year-Old

Really is an A**hole

6/22/2014 6:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0622-brandi-glanville-tmz-02Brandi Glanville isn't backing down from her revelation that she calls her 7-year-old son an asshole and a dick, because she says sometimes he just is.

The "Real Housewives of Bev Hills" was yakking with actor Jake Lacy on her podcast this week when she talked about her kid.  Lots of people felt it's clear evidence she's a crappy mom.

But Brandi won't back down ... tweeting, "I joke about my kids and dogs being a-holes cuz sometimes they can be."

True enough ... I guess that gives some parents the right to call their kids stupid little bed-wetters.

Nicoleasm

I asked my 6 year old niece how was her day at school and she told me to leave her alone and that it was none of my business... Yes kids can be little snots

Dmaldita

Some of comedian Louis CK jokes are based off of statements like these so why is it more taboo when a housewife, who clearly is joking as well, says her kids an *******? Bottom line: this is dumb

StevenB

They are kids and as the 'parent' it is your job to teach them not to be *******s and ***** over and over until they get it through their heads and become decent adults. Verbal abuse you call 'teasing' will do nothing but make matters worse.

Chris

Kids perceive the world at this age through the example set by their parents. They are sponges. Now thanks to the ******* mother and twitter, the kid will be called an ******* in school by other kids who have idiots for parents. So it goes.

MamaMia

Monday is gonna be rough for little Jake. Does mommy dearest not realize that 7yr olds can read? I hope Jake comes home from school and calls her a skank whore. It's ok because she is, right?

static

What a wonderful sentiment to express about your 7 year old son to the world and recorded for eternity.

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

She is being honest. Both parents and kids can be mawfawkers

David

Anybody that doesn't think kids are *******s sometimes obviously doesn't have kids.

Jade

What a sleez. Does she really want Eddie & Leann to get full custody of her boys?

Sally

So I guess she is using the "Do as I say and not as I do" theory. Hmmm...sounds to me like monkey see, monkey do.

SweatyBallz

This non-housewife will use anything to be in the spot light. Her father, failed friendship with Lisa, dog and now children. There is nothing special about her. She has to create drama to be famous at everyone else expense! BRAVO FIRE HER! TMZ stop reporting this arsehole!

James420

Kids are a reflection of their parents, so...

Bridget

If any of you are saying that you have never thought a kid was an a hole, you either have never met a kid or are lying.

Now, her saying it out loud, probably not the best idea.

CaliCakes702