Brandi Glanville

Sometimes My 7-Year-Old

Really is an A**hole

6/22/2014 6:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0622-brandi-glanville-tmz-02Brandi Glanville isn't backing down from her revelation that she calls her 7-year-old son an asshole and a dick, because she says sometimes he just is.

The "Real Housewives of Bev Hills" was yakking with actor Jake Lacy on her podcast this week when she talked about her kid.  Lots of people felt it's clear evidence she's a crappy mom.

But Brandi won't back down ... tweeting, "I joke about my kids and dogs being a-holes cuz sometimes they can be."

True enough ... I guess that gives some parents the right to call their kids stupid little bed-wetters.

LeilaniJade06

The truth is never accepted! But I agree I got one of those to and I think he's an ******* sometimes too. Oh well live with these kids and let me know how it goes.

just because

wow, please post straight guy stuff for a day someday

Who Knows My Name?

Moms don't do this kind of thing I mean really we love our kids no matter what we stick up for them and give them hope and dreams build them up so they can make something out of themselves NOT say stuff about your kid like that all She is doing is Hurting the Kid! Normal Caring Mom's don't do that **** and would kick someone else's ass for saying it too!

sugiesugar

He probably takes after her

The Zombie

So what? Sometimes my kids are a**holes, too. I admit it: I was. You were. Kids can all be a**holes at times.

Ozzie X

You call adults *******s not children. Apparently her only vocabulary revolves around vulgarity. I hope these kids never catch a wind of what their mother referred to them at a young age.

Gamedame

I think it's fine to joke about it, just as long as she's not saying it TO them or in front of them. Children can be real brats when they are going through those stages where they test the adults in the lives, just to see how much they can get away with and to attempt to assert a little independence.

Rigby

Ew bad mom!!!! No I don't know anyone who "jokes" calling there kids as*holes. She's a washed up whore that should just sign her parental rights away.

Ozzie X

Typical divorcee that takes it out on the kids.

Teresa andrews

Then the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

Rigby

TMZ you always tell part of the story..... she not only said her 7 year old son was an as*hole, a di*ck and let's not forget f*cker...... yep horrible mom

Hera

Verbal abuse is worse than physical. Take the kids away from this fall down

nana

Cokehead

Lori

You can say quietly to your friends that your kid is being an *******... and when the kid is a teen and acting out, you can say it to him, as long as you back it up with love... but to say it about a 7 year old on the radio... not appropriate.

Harveywallbanger

Bad parent. Kids are never to be called such names no matter how bad their behavior. What a c&$t