Brandi Glanville

Sometimes My 7-Year-Old

Really is an A**hole

6/22/2014 6:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0622-brandi-glanville-tmz-02Brandi Glanville isn't backing down from her revelation that she calls her 7-year-old son an asshole and a dick, because she says sometimes he just is.

The "Real Housewives of Bev Hills" was yakking with actor Jake Lacy on her podcast this week when she talked about her kid.  Lots of people felt it's clear evidence she's a crappy mom.

But Brandi won't back down ... tweeting, "I joke about my kids and dogs being a-holes cuz sometimes they can be."

True enough ... I guess that gives some parents the right to call their kids stupid little bed-wetters.

boo boo

I once called my dog a a-hole in front of my mom and she got sooo mad at me...he had just eaten my husband's cell phone. If her kid is eating cell phones, then I guess it's ok to call him that...otherwise expect backlash.

Blond1982

With her as a mom, Leann as a stepmom and that Eddy as a dad duhh hes an a hole

Gretel

So I guess it's okay if they call you a drunk whore ... as a term of endearment, of course.

Nairb69

Apples don't fall far from the tree

Suxtobehim

Maybe if you actually disciplined your child and acted like a parent, he wouldn't be.

Kim

Seems like in her so-called enlightened "Brutal Honesty" she focuses primarily on the BRUTAL.

Brite

This woman is forgetting her child is a minime of herself.
Maybe she is a stupid little bed wetter.

J.D.

He should be able to call her an entitlement *** dumpster because she is ALL of the time!

Chris

Get that kid anyway from her influence now, as in a few years it'll be too late.

So Nasty So Rude

Apple doesn't fall far from the OLD tree!

smurksum

What a snobby ****!

My Name Is Mud

So people are getting a little angry becuase she calls her kid an *******. Hell my mom calls me an ******* all the damn time. People need to lighten up.

lowie

SHE IS S***

idontactuallygiveacrap

Hmm.. A very good friend of mine calls her daughter a bitch all the time and I have heard a lot of people say their daughter is a bitch (usually they are under 10 yrs old) I have also heard this very good friend call her son an *******... I found it offensive at first and was shocked.... But learned, these people just don't have the vocabulary to express their feelings. Bitch and ******* are just the words they came up with.. So, relax people!!!!!!!! Not a reflection of her parenting .. A reflection of her stupidity and ignorance.

taylor8584

Calling all mommy bullies. Everyone all here? Ok and now....go.