Brandi Glanville

Sometimes My 7-Year-Old

Really is an A**hole

6/22/2014 6:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0622-brandi-glanville-tmz-02Brandi Glanville isn't backing down from her revelation that she calls her 7-year-old son an asshole and a dick, because she says sometimes he just is.

The "Real Housewives of Bev Hills" was yakking with actor Jake Lacy on her podcast this week when she talked about her kid.  Lots of people felt it's clear evidence she's a crappy mom.

But Brandi won't back down ... tweeting, "I joke about my kids and dogs being a-holes cuz sometimes they can be."

True enough ... I guess that gives some parents the right to call their kids stupid little bed-wetters.

Crabby

what does one expect from a useless khunt like herself.

PurpleRain

This bitch is trash. Thirsty ass will say anything to stay relevant.

Reginaphalange

Maybe Bc he has a bitch for a mom

Truth

EVERY1 ELSE CALLS HER A FAME WHORE BITCH AND A C*NT--- EVEN THE LIL KIDDIES. LET'S CALL THIS SH*T A TIE. #TRUTH!!

cj

Well, she better not get upset when her son tells people she's a bitch.

CB

Judging from who his parents are, he probably is an ahole! Statistically, he'll also be a cheater, druggie man-whore. Poor kid didn't have a chance.

man930

No REAL MOM who loves her kids would say this. Imo. Get frustrated, ABSOLUTELY. BUT, calling your 7 year old these names? NO. I think she needs help for her alcoholism.

Rob

Hey, Its the old saying i learned from an old man, when i was having my first... You always , always Love your kids, but sometimes you just Hate them!

red1946

It's time for Eddie to demand a custody hearing. Brandi is verbally abusive to her children & their home life is very very erratic. She's insuring they'll need therapy!

Dellie

I initially felt sorry for Brandi when her marriage ended but as I watch and listen to her more and more, I can see why he left her. Not saying it was right but GEEESH, something is wrong with her. My only question is, why you didn't take your kids Eddie?

Mae

Those poor kids.....you'd think with three parents they'd have at least one decent role model.

mimi586

I'm pretty sure a lot of parents have called their children this or even worse but it is one of those situations you never really admit out loud. Especially when your going through legal issues with your children's father. Where is her PR team? Whoever they are should be fired and need to hire a new team.

funkypink

I meant ****ty mother, not shifty.

renaxo

God she needs to lay off the pills.

RaineeDrops

Does she not see the irony in her remark? She acts like a bleep all the time on TV and twitter.

What is she doing bullying a 7 year old, she is 41, what kind of mother says such degrading things about their own child and publicly to shame them too?

She is abusive and the kids deserve better.

She is cruel, does she not see that she is the one being nasty, not her child?

She lacks insight and self awareness.