Brandi Glanville

Sometimes My 7-Year-Old

Really is an A**hole

6/22/2014 6:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0622-brandi-glanville-tmz-02Brandi Glanville isn't backing down from her revelation that she calls her 7-year-old son an asshole and a dick, because she says sometimes he just is.

The "Real Housewives of Bev Hills" was yakking with actor Jake Lacy on her podcast this week when she talked about her kid.  Lots of people felt it's clear evidence she's a crappy mom.

But Brandi won't back down ... tweeting, "I joke about my kids and dogs being a-holes cuz sometimes they can be."

True enough ... I guess that gives some parents the right to call their kids stupid little bed-wetters.

RaineeDrops

She does not deserve her children.

This is child abuse.

DeezNutz

Where's CPS?

Roberik 22

Yea we know kids act up but to call u child that just shows why he acts the way he does. She just doesn't get it. Poor kid. Both parents seem to have issues. Just wait till he's older. U can just imagine. I'm glad she's not my mom

Khloe D.

She thinks she's entitled to say what she wants to whomever because she always uses the excuse that she had a difficult upbringing and was done wrong in her marriage "as if that makes it ok". Sorry Brandy it doesn't. One day your going to cross the wrong person with your comments and it's not going to be pretty. Learn how to filter yourself. Just because you think it doesn't mean you have to say it.

Sherron

If the father had half a brain, he would get these kids away from this nut case!!

furreals

******* parents make ******* kids. If you don't like your kids, look in the mirror. Stop trying to convince people that saying that about your child is normal and okay. I will, however, take her word for it because he is surrounded by *******s and narcissists. It would take a miracle to grow up in that environment and not be screwed up.

wornoutmama

From what I've seen of Brandi, I don't care for her. But as one of those moms who keep it real, I have no problems with what she said. I've felt similar ways about my children, and I wish someone would call me a bad mom because of it. I would never tell them these things to their face, but children do have their moments where sometimes the best and sometimes comical way to describe them coincides with how we'd describe an adult. I love how everyone becomes the "perfect parent" on these comment boards and can't be real for even a second. Or if you're lucky enough to have kids who are delightful every single moment of every day, then good for you. But mine have their moments just like Brandi's apparently have theirs. But that in no way makes her a bad mom, and it sure as hell doesn't warrant a CPS visit as some have suggested. Get over yourselves people. They're HER children. You're not in her house. You don't really know her life.

jjbythesea

She's pathetic.

rt

She's a douche but really, some kids are lil *******s. Come on people!! Just because their children. They still have personalities and obviously some are lacking.lol

rt

If you want to talk about what a good parent is or isn't talk about kimye. Those are tools that need help.

nico

Of course her kids are A holes. Look who their mom is.

powerfulStuff

Its okay for her to call her son a lil a-holes and *****. But I'm sure if her son called her vapid c*nt she'd feel differently

cmde26

Such a sorry excuse for mom!! Wonder what she was called growing up?

harveyisallright

I love my 5 year old! But sometimes she's a manipulative little b*tch! I try not to tell her, but I think it! Everyone needs to lighten up a little. These kids aren't pitiful. They have everything they need and want. So does my child. My goal is to teach her not to carry that behavior forward. I'm trying. But, you know, sometimes a kid can be unreasonable! No, Brandi, you shouldn't have said that in public. It's ok when it's just you and other moms having "kid-spouse-vent" girl time. But, not in the press, c 'mon that's Hollywood 101!

Mytwocents

People are so judgmental. I don't see the problem unless she calls them this to their face.