Justin Bieber

Moves to Bev Hills Condo

Which He Already Hotboxed

6/24/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Justin Bieber Condo
Justin Bieber
has loaded up his truck and moved to Beverly Hills ... and his neighbors are already pissed.

We've learned Bieber is renting 2 units in a new, fancy Bev Hills condo building.  It's a little strange ... he's rented both a penthouse unit and the unit on the floor below, even though the units don't connect.

We're told Justin needed the space not just for him but for his entourage.  He moved in earlier this month.

Now here's the predictable problem with the Biebs living in a condo building.  The neighbors have already contacted the HOA because of excessive noise and marijuana.  And we're told ... cops have been called twice.

A resident in the building tells TMZ, "The smell of marijuana was permeating the floor, especially my hallway which is shared by [Justin's] unit."

Neighbors complained last week of a rager that went on until 4 AM.

And there's this.  A neighbor told TMZ Justin was having a small party Monday where his deck was outfitted with bongs and a bar ... and the entire penthouse floor was being hotboxed.

0624_celebrity_cribs_house_home_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BLUE UGLY 💩

Those poor neighbors having the deal with weed and anal lube smell

oj90210

Instagram : OscarsWorld_

Jereas

How when he never went there with his entourage?

Bridget

You know what is cute? He thinks he is acting like a bad boy, but every time I see him, I just think of a smurf.

Awww, look at the scary smurf. Oh don't hurt me little smurf! lol

Chris

Whenever I think that money would guarantee me a better neighborhood, stories like this just make me realize that low class neighbors come in all income groups.

froyo_information29

So wat!! Lol

tanzi

Slow news tmz

Brian

Just deport the creep already. Can California pass a law that bans him at least?

Chris

Hard to believe that he isn't breaking condo rules that would justify kicking his ass to the curb.

Rocko

Here we go again….

DoNNlal

Who cares about this guy really? Ppl's you are wasting your time with this whole bieber-****/-news

105 4N93135

This kid cracks me up. He moved into a big house of his own in calabasas and screws that up by being loud and obnoxious to his neighbors.. So his next move is to rent a condo where he shares a wall with his neighbor? I don't see the logic here... Ok JB I'll give you a valuable piece of advice. Take a couple million and buy a house with 5 acres of gated property surrounding it... No neighbors, no paparazzi. It almost seems like he enjoys this drama

jack

I hope Dad stoned too sucking tits of strippers. It was necessary to invite the neighbors to the party

TuxThePenguin

F*CK Justin F*ckin' Bieber! you have no effing idea how hard it is to get through the filters on this site from Korea! dammit! 4x is a charm! F*CK that douche! hell yeah, 'Murica! server holes are great (I am such a nerd)...

Bob

I find it very hard to believe that they can smell the marijuana all the way down the hall. Places that fancy don't have cheap doors.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments