'Pit Bull Girl'

KFC Concludes

Story Is BOGUS

6/24/2014 1:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

KFC Pit Bull Girl Story

KFC is calling BS on  the "pit bull girl" who was allegedly turned away from one of its franchises because customers were grossed out by her bite wounds.

KFC claims there have now been 2 investigations -- one internal and one independent -- and both show "no evidence" such an incident ever occurred at the Jackson Mississippi franchise.

3-year-old Victoria Welcher's family claims the girl was kicked out because employees felt her facial wounds from the dog attack were upsetting customers.

KFC says it will still honor its $30,000 donation to assist Victoria's family in paying her medical bills.

So even if the claim was phony ... it worked.

Grobzugig

I am so glad her little face is destroyed, she deserves every ounce of suffering. It was her families own pit bulls that did it any ways. After the attack the family fought to keep the dogs.

BobbyC

I hope that the little girl gets help...and new parents.

jack smack

Who cares is KFC gave them 30 grand? Their chicken costs too damn much anyways, they can afford it! Love KFC by the way... poor little girl:(

Miss jNay

They should anywayz thats nice

shanta588

I honestly wanted to believe that no one would talk about a disfigured child when I first heard this story but I see it all the time when disabled kids get made fun of so this story is not so far fetched, the fact that they didn't make fun of her restored my faith in humanity until they said the grandma was the mastermind. On one hand I don't think kfc should foot her medical bills because that's wrong but then again she's a child and it's not her fault that her grandma is evil.

shanta588

I'm just curious did the little girl ever get interviewed and if she did had she ever talked about the incident?

Jen

Jail time.

Child would be better off in the system. It is one things to see strangers act like ****s but when it is your dna...that **** scars.

Miss jNay

Is she blind now in one eye

47gaderider

Just make sure it goes towards her medical bills

FREEDOM

THOSE PARENTS HAVE SOME PROBLEMS, THEY NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED FOR CHILD NEGLECT OR ABUSE.

buffer

I live in this area

buffer

I live in this area

Sean Kelly

They have already managed to bilk people out of over $130,000, not including the free reconstructive surgery promised by a few plastic surgeons.

FREEDOM

KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN HAD TO CHANGE THERE NAME TO KFC. IT IS NOT REAL CHICKEN. ONLY MANIPULATED ORGANISMS KEPT ALIVE BY TUBES AND PUMPED NUTIENTS.THEY HAVE NO BEAKS, FEATHERS OR FEET. THAT'S KFC.

abby

Glad to hear that a plastic surgeon will fix her face for free. Too bad her family is white trash.