'Deal/No Deal' Model

Husband Kills Himself

After Rumors She Hooked Up With DiCaprio, Grenier

6/24/2014 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0624_katie-cleary-and-andrew-stern_gettyThe husband of "Deal Or No Deal" suitcase model Katie Cleary shot himself to death ... just weeks after she was photographed getting cozy with Leo DiCaprio and Adrian Grenier.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Andrew Stern shot himself in the head Sunday while he was at a shooting range in the San Fernando Valley.

The 40-year-old businessman was married to Katie ... who was also a contestant on "America's Next Top Model."  Katie was photographed in Cannes last month with Leo and the two seemed tight. There are also photos of Katie in Cannes with  "Entourage" star Adrian Grenier.

0624_katie_cleary_in_cannes_akm_gsi_2We're told law enforcement interviewed various people after the suicide, including Katie, and they were told -- among other things -- he was suffering significant stress over marital problems.

Our sources say Katie told law enforcement she and Andrew -- who appeared on "Millionaire Matchmaker" before he got together with Cleary -- were in the process of getting divorced.

A source close to Leo tells us Katie and the actor never hooked up and he left the club with his GF Toni Garrn.

In addition to marital problems, law enforcement says Andrew had a history of depression and had financial issues.

0624-adrian-grenier-katie-cleary-akmgsi

062414_andrew_stern_millionaire_matchmaker_launch

LetsBeReAL

So many beautiful women out there that he could've rebounded with. Suicide is the easy and WEAK way out. The people who stick it out in this crazy ass world are the strong ones. Life has rough patches but you learn from them. So many lessons to learn. When you cheat and you take the easy way out of life, you are WEAK.

M_Sharp

Didn't TMZ post the pictures of Dicaprio in her ear? Might be time to look in the mirror before she gets the blame...

LetsBeReAL

On his defense, I think he ruined her career. Who the hell wants to be associated with a woman who's husband killed himself because she cheated. That's the end of her career. She probably got what she deserved.

Dave H

My wife and I have a standing agreement. She can bang Leonardo, George Clooney, and Daniel Craig. I get Salma Hayek, Gwen Stefani, and Adriana Lima.

Kimberly

ANIMAL CONSERVATION!?!?!?? Well, given the direction of his gaze, you MIGHT be able to sell that!! Christ on a cracker, there goes the job as his P. R. Rep.

blackmailthem

Yea, ok, I'll kill my self over some chick when she can take my penis with her, when she can do that maybe I'll think life is not worth it, white guys are to used to controlling everything, when they can't control something as important as a relationship, they do crazy things. LEARN TO MOVE ON!!

Ferndog68

Always remember to love yourself even if your wife doesn't. Suicide is the worst thing you can do. It eliminates the chance of you giving yourself of happiness in the future and if its done to hurt the one that left u it doesn't . She obviously doesn't care

FREEDOM

SHE MADE HIM FEEL USELESS. BITCH!!!!!

FREEDOM

UNBELIEVABLE THAT SHE WALKED ALL OVER HIM. CRUSHING HIM TO DEATH.

FREEDOM

POOR DUDE. RIP....

blackmailthem

Oopz, read the latest truth

blackmailthem

I hate to see anyone end there life, I also hate ignorant comments and I apologize for any I made tonight, I love people and even more so, I love there differences, peace!!!

SteveG723

Really man !

luvprue1

They might have been separated , but she should have been considered and been a little more discreet.

boski

These hoes ain't loyal. Should have made her sign a prenup and bounced