'Deal/No Deal' Model

Husband Kills Himself

After Rumors She Hooked Up With DiCaprio, Grenier

6/24/2014 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0624_katie-cleary-and-andrew-stern_gettyThe husband of "Deal Or No Deal" suitcase model Katie Cleary shot himself to death ... just weeks after she was photographed getting cozy with Leo DiCaprio and Adrian Grenier.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Andrew Stern shot himself in the head Sunday while he was at a shooting range in the San Fernando Valley.

The 40-year-old businessman was married to Katie ... who was also a contestant on "America's Next Top Model."  Katie was photographed in Cannes last month with Leo and the two seemed tight. There are also photos of Katie in Cannes with  "Entourage" star Adrian Grenier.

0624_katie_cleary_in_cannes_akm_gsi_2We're told law enforcement interviewed various people after the suicide, including Katie, and they were told -- among other things -- he was suffering significant stress over marital problems.

Our sources say Katie told law enforcement she and Andrew -- who appeared on "Millionaire Matchmaker" before he got together with Cleary -- were in the process of getting divorced.

A source close to Leo tells us Katie and the actor never hooked up and he left the club with his GF Toni Garrn.

In addition to marital problems, law enforcement says Andrew had a history of depression and had financial issues.

0624-adrian-grenier-katie-cleary-akmgsi

062414_andrew_stern_millionaire_matchmaker_launch

Ranting Irish

I sincerely hope she does not get a career from this whether seperated or not sluting yourself out to mr syfllyis himself, she knew these pics would be taken , calculating whore. I hope karma finds her under a truck somewhere!!

pookie

First Betheny dumps him and now this chick. what a loser!

beth

This is so sad! I knew Andrew personally and he was not this crazy man TMZ is making him out to be! He loved his wife and it didnt work out. This should NOT be national news!!!

Sam

Wooooow. These comments make me want to throw on a jet pack and leave humanity. The comments saying she's a "whore" or vilifying in her having to "live with this guilt" are so, completely, unequivocally, horrendously misguided.

Some one - probably with mental issues - killed themselves. Over what, or why... we don't know and it's none of our business. It's also non of our business how she lives her life and what she chooses to do.

You people are twisted and really need to reevaluate how you view women, relationships and others. Like, ASAP.

merovingian

Someone needs to tattoo "BUYER BEWARE" on this hooker's forehead.

iknowtruthstoo

"You're just a Greedy Jew!"
"I hope you Die! I hope your Parents die! I hope your friends Die!" - Katie Cleary to Andrew Stern about how much she loved him. She is a vial anti-semitic manipulative **** who mentally and physically abused him and is STILL trying to profit off of him as we speak. God help her.

WickedSouL

He should've killed her and then kill himself..

jose rivera

shes a hore!!!! look at her face you can tell she a hore

tony

What's sad is she probably won't care since she was fooling around on him. He just did her a favor.

black1515

That dude was a pure simp! Like so many dudes out here,fighting over a chick or wife if she choose another man..You cant make someone love you even if the love is gone..And most of these comments on this is full of it--. Because none of us know for a fact if she was really ****ing around.And even if it was so i dont feel sorry for that ass hole ! A grown as man who did not love his self ! I can not call her a cheat could i dont know if she was sleeping around. I feel sorry for her cause she has to live with that pain of a weak ass man who kill his self.She is not that fine she has no body only a nice face ! He should have charge her to the game and move on with his life ! Its painful but thats part of life out here. I had a few chicks leave me for another man ...So what the **** ,i learn and keep living!! That dude was an ass hole !

Mary Harding

Didn't she have a sign or a hunch that her husband was that emotional ,?It will be on her mind for the rest of her life ,Her husband was very good looking what a shame ,R.I.P.now

Mary Harding

AngelPrincesss

My husband's older brother committed suicide over his marriage woes, as well.. My brother in law found out his wife was "getting cozy" with a boyfriend, and she wanted a divorce. He hanged himself b/c of a woman! I'm a woman, but nothing is worth killing yourself over! A man, woman, job, money, etc... It never mentioned if the model's husband had a mood disorder or a depressive disorder. This happens to people from all walks of life. My brother in law was a doctor.

George

Its hard to believe that guy even liked girls.

Frank

Dirty whore. That's what happens when you let them off the leash. At least she'll have to live with the fact that she drove a man to suicide. I guess that's justice?