'Deal/No Deal' Model

Husband Kills Himself

After Rumors She Hooked Up With DiCaprio, Grenier

6/24/2014 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0624_katie-cleary-and-andrew-stern_gettyThe husband of "Deal Or No Deal" suitcase model Katie Cleary shot himself to death ... just weeks after she was photographed getting cozy with Leo DiCaprio and Adrian Grenier.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Andrew Stern shot himself in the head Sunday while he was at a shooting range in the San Fernando Valley.

The 40-year-old businessman was married to Katie ... who was also a contestant on "America's Next Top Model."  Katie was photographed in Cannes last month with Leo and the two seemed tight. There are also photos of Katie in Cannes with  "Entourage" star Adrian Grenier.

0624_katie_cleary_in_cannes_akm_gsi_2We're told law enforcement interviewed various people after the suicide, including Katie, and they were told -- among other things -- he was suffering significant stress over marital problems.

Our sources say Katie told law enforcement she and Andrew -- who appeared on "Millionaire Matchmaker" before he got together with Cleary -- were in the process of getting divorced.

A source close to Leo tells us Katie and the actor never hooked up and he left the club with his GF Toni Garrn.

In addition to marital problems, law enforcement says Andrew had a history of depression and had financial issues.

0624-adrian-grenier-katie-cleary-akmgsi

062414_andrew_stern_millionaire_matchmaker_launch

Ozzie X

I believe the guy was under the illusion she was his girlfriend. Shame he took his life because he is a handsome chap and could have found something better.

Tiffy Bree

This is why I stay single People are shady slime balls.

Big Mark 91

Typical HO trying to **** all these dudes and made her bf crazy and killed himself

105 4N93135

Pretty sure I'd be pretty pissed at myself if I saw my soon to be ex with some of the biggest/ most desirable Hollywood stars too.. It would definitely be a "oh my god what have I done" moment

johnny

Kill yourself over that? really?>

hotandcold

What a shame. Some people will do anything for fame and/or attention. Who cares if they are married. Married? What's that? I'm not married if I can party with someone famous, right? geez When will people learn?

Mbaughn

It's very sad a horrible shame any time someone takes their life. No one can blame anyone for his own choices though because ultimately that is what it was. I'm not saying he didn't have stress factors....but it was his choice as how he handled it. I'm sorry for his family.

hotandcold

NO man or woman is worth ending your life for. You can always find someone who will love, honor and respect you if you give it time. We are all worthy of respect.

Maybe we got with a person who isn't good enough for us. So? Move on and find that special someone. You are worth it! YOU are worthy! Don't end your life because of one error. Things will get better. Bet on it!

Reginaphalange

She will have that in her mind the rest of her life shame shame

H8Kardash

For all you calling this chick a whore, calm down. Theres no proof anything went on. So shes not allowed to talk to another guy?? What if it was just a random guy she was pictured with not a celebrity? Would you still jump to conclusions and call her a whore??

DiM

It's not fair neither is it medically accurate to blame family when someone commits suicide. Mental Illness is REAL. Mental Illness is the only villian for folks who just HAVE to place blame. Not the victim of it or their family members. This dramatizing of his life just adds to the stigma.
R.I.P.

Whocatea123

Skank !

Ron Fing Swanson

Hoez ain't loyal.

m

I STILL... C... SUM PPL DNT KNO... HOW TO READ!!!! HER FRIEND... MADE A STATEMENT... ABOUT HER FRIEND... AND HER DECEASED HUSBAND... AND... U... R... STILL MAKNG NEGATIVE COMMENTS... AND.... NONE OF U... KNEW... THE SITUATION!!!!

pudge facker

Don't kill yourself over some rat ho. There's always one just around the corner.