Paris Hilton

The Undercover Heiress

6/24/2014 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0624-paris-hilton-luggage-PCNIf you didn't know Paris Hilton was worth millions, you'd probably be asking yourself ... who's that pretty homeless girl with all the luggage?

Paris landed at the Bob Hope Airport in Burbank on Monday, after returning from a weekend at the Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas.

Like most women, Paris comes with some serious baggage.

schel

Paris Hilton is a business woman and makes money from it. Unlike Kim K. Who makes money whoring herself out in public

the truth

that much luggage is a real RED FLAG to anybody who would want to date her....she is really messed up in the head...STAY AWAY BOYS

boo boo

All that shiz for a weekend getaway? It's carry on or nothing for me - I don't want the tsa thieves going through all my stuff.

FireSparkles

I sure hope the pink dog bag that is precariously stacked on top, never fell off. (Or if it did, hopefully there wasn't a dog in it)

George

Girl is trying to make a name for her self by working her ass of as a dj. I never liked her before but now I'm being to respect her for trying to make it on her own.

sevotery

Wake me up when the present comes back from its temporary hiatus.

There's a problem here

She is so rich, why not have "her people" deal with her luggage?

01void

And that was for only one day, you should see the rest

henryrii

She should have hired a limo? Few hour drive.... Takes longer to go to the airport ,fly, pick up baggage, and still need a ride to where you are going. She can cat nap in the limo....or make another tape.

Jay

NO TMZ! I'm female and always travel with only ONE small suitcase that goes on the plane with me, no matter I'm gone for a month, I roll my dress clothes and jeans so you can get more in a suitcase! You can always buy stuff where you're at if need be and ship it home, no way I want to lug luggage around! Not all women are high maintenance idiots.

47gaderider

What a moron who needs that much luggage

Boogieman

Thanks Paris, I'll pick my stuff up later this week. #stayinthemix

Imbeautiful

Iike most woman??? **** you! Sexist TMZ pigs!

Salim

9:15

mkope1

she is a bag lady. she hasn't had a d.j gig since she said she was one of the best. take ur iPod and beat it skank

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments