TMZ LIVE

Gary Oldman

Playboy Apology Falls Short ... Way, WAY Short

6/25/2014 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0625-tmz-live-launch

HERE'S THE RUNDOWN
  • Leo DiCaprio Caught in a Tragic Suicide Scandal
  • Kim K Wants the World to Know ... She's a GREAT Mom!
  • Conrad Murray Commemorates MJ's Death in a TERRIBLE Way
  • The Ultimate Collector's Item for Fans of 'Game of Thrones'
101713_tmzlive_podcast_button

Wow ...

Good grief TMZ, I tuned in to watch the live show then Reagen mentions K being a good mom in the airport - seriously? Why do you have to include any of that K fam in your show every day????? I'm out!

kitnplayn

Eww. Why is the blond hostess always scratching herself? Does she have fleas?

KnuckleDragger

Is KK a good mother? I don't think that question should be asked to anyone but North West. When North West grows up and sees videos of her mother sucking some guy's dick for the world to see...ask her then.

Vicky

Oh please how did baby North not fall out or move at all when Kim pulled the seat out half upside down.

redder

She says people put out propaganda saying Obama kills children with drone strikes as if that's not true and as if Obama never signed off on drone strikes that killed woman and children the process of killing terrorists!
If I was that dumb I would have to close my book!

kitnplayn

Somebody needs to tell America that when you call a black person a muslim monkey, it's a racist comment. The End. Don't try to tell me it's not, and then defend that the person who said it, isn't racist. The guy wanted to get on the show, and so he's trying to backtrack what he said two years ago (no doubt before he had these black friends he claims to have).

redder

If I was that dumb I would have to close my book!

kowalicious

TMZ is gonna have to try harder. We all love G. Oldman. This isn't even news.

redder

The girl who looks like the chipmunk sitting next to Harvey doing the show is a old dumb blonde and she tries to hard to be politcally correct!
TMZ has a lot of views but does it have more views than alternative media ? I doubt that
Michelle Obama sucks so does everything she does! And her slave puppet husband is destryin America and I hope all those illigals crossing the border go to the tmz show an see how much love they all get from u fakeass liberals