Beyonce

Come to My Concert ...

See My Ass!!!

6/26/2014 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce and Jay Z wasted a ton of money filming a full-length trailer promoting their On the Run Tour because all they had to say was ... BEYONCE SHOWS OFF HER BOOOOOOOTY!!!!

The couple kicked off their tour in Miami Wednesday night and the show-stopping moment was definitely when she performed the song "Naughty Girl" ... wearing a costume with the ass cut out.

This is the best video we've seen featuring Beyonce since ...

051214_solange_knowles_launch_update

AllieFrid

So sick of the industry that pimps out women to sell records. So tired of the women who go along with it.

krazyinvt

Shes turned into such a skank. I cant wait for her pimp husband and herself to just go away!!!!

Kesie

She is lip sing WTH! It's a concert!

Rose12

Of course TMZ would look down on this, but praise someone like Miley Cyrus or Kim Kardashian smh. TMZ is pure Trash now....

YeahISaidIt

Desperate much? Trying way too hard . I used to like her but she's really gone overboard withe the whole, look at me, look at me I'm sexy and desirable bit. Starting to trash it up like Rihanna, Miley.

luckycat

THAT SH.T SUCKS MEGA BIG TIME!!!!!!!

Grandma

This is a shame. You are a mother now, grow up and stop! it! Have some respect for yourself, your daughter and your husband. Self low esteem! I guess your Mom forgot to teach you some dignity along with others things when she was rising you. It's not ALWAYS about the $. Two things for sure you cannot take it with you when your eyes close permanently. Join the bandwagon of CLASSY entertainers such as, the late GREAT Whitney Houston, Mary J, Alecia Keys, Sarah Vaughn, Dinah Washington and Nancy Wilson. You are never to old to learn!

lkelly816

What a joke for talent. All she needs next is to be completely naked on a stripper pole in her concerts.

cb2013

Mid-life crisis or post baby crisis. Something. All her performances and videos since giving birth have been extra sexual.

justmyopinion

Lool Tmz. That was too funny You made my day with that joke *high five ^

truth

So what does that tell us? This is what show business is about. Terrible music but at least we get to see the performers ass like beyonce and jlo. What ever happened to tasteful costumes for women? It makes all the guys think, yeah I want to hit that! All respect for women is lost.

WHATEVER

Was she lip syncing? When she pulled the microphone from her mouth the song was still going. Twice

mom in midwest

Seems like Beyonce wouldn't need to act so desperate. She's acting like Miley Cyrus. I thought she was classy.

Gia

(null)

Rigby

Lol desperate for ticket sales after the rumor mill went crazy with cheating and women coming forward but mysteriously going away? Hmm pay off