Jeremy Meeks

I'M TOO SEXY FOR SHACKLES

Begs Judge for Designer Court Clothes

6/27/2014 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0619-hot-dude-mug-shot-01

Jeremy Meeks might be taking this "I'm a model" thing a little too seriously ... he now wants the judge to greenlight custom-fitted clothing for court ... seriously.

In new docs, filed by attorney Tai Bogan, Meeks requests, "that measures be taken so he may wear civilian clothing that is fitting for his body structure."

Apparently, dude thinks he's built like Tyson Beckford.

Clearly, Meeks thinks powerful fashion people may be watching ...  and god forbid he looks like a schlub.

He also wants the judge to let him take off the shackles in court -- "shackles can interfere with Mr. Meeks' ability to communicate with his lawyer."

0627-jeremy-meeks-court-02

Boogeyman

just like TMZ to build someone up, then tear em apart, keep it classy TMZ.

Lorena

He was just ridin a dirty with a gun in the trunk. That's not that -"Bad". Ever hear of Aaron Hernandez, Jodi Arias, Casey Anthony, Susan Smith? ?? Now thet are the epitome of "BAD"

Lorena

He was just riding dirty with a gun in the trunk. That's not that "Bad". Ever hear of Aaron Hernandez, Jodi Arias, Casey Anthony, Susan Smith? ???? Now they are the epitome of "BAD"

Black Adam

Too late to change career paths idiot. Gay dudes are putting Razor Blades under their Tongue as we speak so they can slash his face up for being prettier than them.

Chris Gambera

Not unusual to want a suit for court, shows you respect the court IMO. Hardly news, "man wants suit for court". Good luck to jim, hopefully he'll be able to put his past behind him and provide well for his family.

baby eli

Sharon you a Dumb slut

biskit311

I'm so tired of hearing about this guy. He's nothing special, drop it.

en Todo Momento!!

he may as well make the best of it. and might actually create a whole new fashion market, shackled cat walking. see how he struts his stuff in industrial orange, with county slippers. if you can pull off that look, you can pull off any. just strut the courtroom prison style, just don't forget to sashay.

Rosie510

This title is misleading. What I read was he wanted a suit to wear to court and no handcuffs during court.

myself

lol at the tyson beckford comparison. TB has a flat chest, no traps, body fat % isn't even low so barely visible abs, arms at 16.5 inches tops, don't even get me started with his legs

sumsumlovin

THIS IS ALL TMZ FAULT...THIS $ H I T HAS CLEARLY GONE TO HIS DAMN HEAD!!! THE JUDGE SHOULD'VE HELD HIS DELUSIONAL AZZ IN CONTEMPT WHEN HE ASKED THIS STUPID QUESTION!!!

Ms. Gomes™

That was definitely either his lawyer or new managers idea!

Shia Labeouf

Meeks looks like crap in all his other pictures including previous mug shots check them out here http://bragnews.com/?p=551

No14thisGem

Seriously?? People, this is not the first time someone has had an attorney request to have "free world" clothes fitted and worn in court! Omg! Quit making a big deal of it and making it seem like all the glam has gone to his head bc of a request that has been presented to judges across the world by many offenders for years!!! Is TMZ really this hard up for readers? Report real news for those of us that haven't lived under a damn rock for the last few years. Do you think Casey Anthony wore her fitted attire in her cell block? What about all the rest of the inmates on these crime shows that are led to court from their cells in fitted suits. Hell, I was granted permission for my family to bring my attorney clothes to wear for my trial in 1996 AND I WAS ALLOWED TO HAVE MY HANDCUFFS AND SHACKLES REMOVED! Wow. I knew there was ignorance in this world, but to this extreme??

bayshoregirl