Jeremy Meeks

Manager Receiving Death Threats

Apparently From Gang Members

6/28/2014 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0627-jeremy-meeks-court-today-01Jeremy Meeks first foray into celebrity ain't going so well ... his new manager is already getting death threats ... apparently from gang members.

Meeks' family hooked the convicted felon up with some representation this week -- hoping to capitalize on his new-found fame -- but things quickly went south.

We're told his manager received around 30 harassing phone calls from "gangster-sounding people" ... and one person repeatedly threatened to blow her head off -- saying she deserved to die.

As we previously reported, cops say Jeremy was a member of the Northside Crips gang.

The manager filed a report with the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept.

Still interested ladies?

Whatever55

This guy is average looking at best???? Why are you still talking about this convicted felon? Is this another part of Harvey's new reality show with the rest of the family that is just average???? Wow....he sucks.... Or will be sucking **** in jail... And this family is terrible too! I am seriously at the point where I Hate TMZ.

DirkDiggler

Lay down with dogs, wake up with fleas.

baybek8s

Why am I hearing these lyrics in my head? ...And if you're evil I'll forgive u by and by
U - I would die 4 u, yeah
Darling if u want me 2
U - I would die 4 u

bkblueknight

lolol. called it. said his gangster friends would eventually start thuggin and buggin on these money hungry idiots trying to use the publicity.

royalsouth

Grandma Cracker

His manager is a crack up. She also manages Tan Mom and Michael Lohan. She owns dial a star where you can call and talk to such "stars" as Dina Lohan and Kate Majors. LOL

Perky

Justin Bieber Beliebers routinely threaten death upon tonnes of people all the time, so what's the BFD ?!?

Bossy Potato

This whole thing is a mess. Get your sh!t together America. Why is a felon getting the star treatment. I thought YouTube celebrities was bad. This is ridiculous.

Bippie3

So even if he wants to go straight with honest work, he won't be able to.

ABB

Good! I hope those gangsta' sounding people go through and take out the trash!

Astrogenotype

I guess he is so dangerous, he's sexy

WHATEVER!

Why does a thug/ ex-criminal need a manager for?? Next stop Dancing With The Stars!!!

queenlizzy43

How many ppl in tne industry haven't had som kind of threat or ppl talking madness bc whether ur a gang banger or not u will still receive some kind of death threat. Even gang bangers have hayers.

Beast Mode

Some people will f#*k anything.

Thaddeus Borrata

Dat fool from my hood say Meek have anal butt sex wit a transmafrodite nahmean?