« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Denied by T.I.'s Wife

on the BET Awards Red Carpet

6/30/2014 8:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

063014_tiny_floyd_launchFloyd Mayweather Jr. tried to re-connect with rapper T.I.'s wife on the red carpet of the BET Awards, but she was having none of it ... possibly to avoid another Floyd/T.I. brawl.

Tiny was doing an interview on the red carpet Sunday night when Floyd came rolling by with his girl. He tried to get her attention -- calling her name and trying to grab her elbow -- but she ignored him and just hightailed it out of there.

It's amazing that Floyd would do this, since ... as TMZ previously reported ... it was Floyd's relationship with Tiny that set off the Floyd/T.I. fight at Fatburger in Las Vegas last month.

Round 2, anyone?

063014_floyd_fight_launch_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

Fock her with a black plastic bag over her head

bkblueknight

look like its time for their bodyguards to breakup a fake fight again. its like the WWE but more pathetic.

captainsparks

Is Floyd TRYING to get shot? Like seriously! They have a family, leave them alone. I'll never understand those who try to break up families.

shayshay

Tiny started all the bull because it was rumors T.I was cheating she used Mayweather to get T.I. upset ...a married women don't conduct herself in that manner.

Badass2012

He's such a dumbass. She did the right thing. This douchebag lives in his own delusional world where he thinks everyone should kiss his ass like his paid hangers-on. This guy can't live a day without trying to stir up something.

myaama.

Thirsty swear he is

Truth44

Good for her!! Mayweather you're nothing but an A$$CLOWN!!

anonymous

Tiny is just UGLY.

J20

Straight clown! Proof that money doesn't fulfill you! http://youtu.be/f_NHck_EvM8

Tee jay

Lol... He is trying to start trouble

static

I can see T.I. Really put the fear into Floyd.

Clatie

What a low-life move Floyd! Just goes to show that $$$ can't buy intellect!! Why the f..k would he stoop so low to be disrespectful in public knowing the potential outcome? DUMB ASS just needs an audience 24/7...I'm glad she kept it moving!!!

viperbaby

Instead of running after all of these women you should do that in the ring against your opponents

joeluv007

Floyd you are better then that man. I get it if you were drunk and on acid you would want to get with her but dude no sane person would have sex with that even with 10 condoms 20 bags over her faceand the lights out.

Minka Minaj

Ugh Floyd needs to go somewhere don't nobody want his short angry ass or what he has to offer. Be a man already.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments