Justin Bieber

I'm On a Boat, Bitch!

7/3/2014 6:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703-bieber-drinking-on-boat-SPLASH-01
Justin Bieber
 has some gall ... having a better 4th than just about any true American ... knocking back a few cold ones on an enormous yacht.

Biebs ... was off the coast of Miami Beach -- shirtless of course -- drinking a frosty Corona on the bow of his rented luxury vessel.

Last time the pop star was in Miami Beach he was busted for DUI ... so this is a safe move unless Biebs takes the helm.

Enjoy your sparklers and frozen hot dogs this weekend.

0703-bieber-drinking-YACHT-SUB-SPLASH-01

Thomas

I think justin is sexxy on a stick.

TmzRaceBaiters

Look at me I hang out in my underwear with a bunch of black guys

47gaderider

Canada does not want him back

Ms ZuZu

Not for nothin', but Canada Day (our Independance Day, if you will) was two days ago, on the 1st of July. Who's to say he wasn't celebrating both holidays, like many of us do?

Relax, TMZ. The little turd does enough truly despicable things for you to report on. Don't get your panties in a twist over him drinking a beer the day before the 4th of July (or should I say, two days after the 1st).

Krystalsexybabe

We love you Justin....to all you haters he's a multi million....so much jealousy! !

porkchop

Justin's underpants look a little flat in the front.

Worldwidecells

He is 20 right.... In us waters off the Miami coast? Why isn't he being cited or arrested for underage drinking and whoever supplied it. Along with the other 45 times tmz has posted pictures of him drinking on american Soil? Again money trumps all. Always has. Always will

Crabby

looks like he is practicing for some dick sucking later on

Steve

I don't get all the black dudes in their late 30's hanging out with him. Weird to me.

chicago_animal

I'm not into interracial

Almightyrahh

Lol tmz always find the worst pictures of him to put up, I swear.

Zra

This dude is going to run out of money

TheOne

He's reclining like he's expecting something and the black guy looks like he's afraid of what that might be.

JBIZ

I look at him and then I remember how many underage drinking tickets i got in college and I see always boozin

Michele

REALLY THE DRINKING AGE IN FL IS. NOW IS 20, I HOPE HE DRINKS SO MUCH N ****ING DROWNS......WHY DIDNT HE GET BUSTED FOR SMOKING IN HIS N CONDO N FOR DRINKING IN THIS PIC. WTF R THE ****IN COPS WAITING FOR HIM TO KILL SOME1 B4 THEY DO ANYTHING