Mary McCormack

Tells Katharine McPhee ...

Suck It! I'm Keeping My Husband

7/3/2014 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0703_mary_mccormack_Michael-Morris_tmzMary McCormack has learned to forgive -- though we doubt forget ... the actress and her cheating hubby Michael Morris look very much still together despite those pics of him kissing Katharine McPhee.

Mary and the former "Smash" director caught a flight out of LAX on Wednesday, presumably going on a romantic vacay for the long weekend (their 3 daughters were nowhere in sight).

Double M doesn't seem like the type to gloat -- but it's worth noting ... Kat's marriage has tanked. She filed for divorce from her husband Nick Cokas in May.

Advantage McCormack.

Detroit_Allie

I'll never understand women who stay.

belyoe

How is it an advantage when one woman had the sense to leave something that obviously wasn't working while the other stays in a relationship with a cheater?

Rigby

Lol no self respect. I bet that wasn't his first time cheating. If you stay you deserve it.

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

Please. Once a cheater....

Maybe it's just for the kids...White women are smarter than you think.

Nonetheless looser

Sad

Whatever biotch

she's probably screwing someone else too....bahaha

sickwitit

You mean Advantage McPhee. This guy cheated on his wife and now he's getting away with it. If he's getting away with it then IT WILL happen again. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Keyser Söze

Let's and see what she'll do when he'll do it again.

'Cause, obviously, he'll do it again.

VictoriaGirl

How is it "advantage Mccormack"? Her husband is a cheater and she's stupid enough to stay with him.

teenie

It's her choice to stay and deal with whatever may come. I'm actually surprised Kat's husband never pulled the plug while she was out galavanting with another guy. Even though they were separated, I personally don't think it's right to pursue another relationship. Then she goes and tries to save her reputation by filing for divorce. The damage is done and I don't know if Kat and Michael can escape this one.

Daron

Who?

Tarington

TMZ y'all are hypocrites -- you regularly use terms like "suck it" or "banging" or other possibly offensive terms/language etc., etc. Don't even get me started with your racy photos.

Anyway, yet when we use the same terms, you immediately remove such post or censor it. What pathetic rules y'all have.

It's true Katharine did S U C K it all right. Don't use terms in your headline if you don't want the pun intended.

bkblueknight

theres no winners here. one is unfaithful, the other woman only took her husband back because A) shes pathetic and/or B) she has cheated too.

Abe

Cheaters never change. Mary's hubby will be caught kissing some other woman soon. It would be better to dump the dog now.

Reginaphalange

How's that an advantage you keep a cheater no thanks

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments