'Mr. Arab'

BANKRUPT

Bev. Hills Socialite $200K In Debt

7/6/2014 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0703-adam-sabbagh-insta-02
The high-falutin' lifestyle of Beverly Hills socialite Adam Sabbagh just came crashing down to earth -- because the dude who was once flush enough to buy David Beckham's Porsche ... just went belly up.

Sabbagh filed bankruptcy docs -- obtained by TMZ -- showing he has more than $200K in debts, and only about $4K worth of assets.

This is the same guy who famously bought Beckham's customized 911 for $227K -- and paid Tyson Beckford $25,000 to give him modeling lessons. He also claims he was once voted "Mr. Arab" ... and starred in a movie with Gary Busey -- although we can't find that credit.

It's unclear where Sabbagh got the funds to finance his lavish lifestyle ... but court docs show he ran up a $17K line of credit with American Express.

The future's not exactly looking bright for Sabbagh -- he lists his occupation as "Unemployed" ... and says his only income is a "family contribution" of $2,230/month.

0703_adam_sabbagh_living_the_life_instagram_footer

bernergirl

So he is a trust fund baby?

Bridget

So he tried to be famous for nothing (other then obnoxious displays of wealth), like the Kardashians and his parents finally pulled the plug on his attempt at the limelight. What took you so long mom and dad?

I just wanted to comment

Why must people spend beyond their means?

Doodlebug

You ain't worth crap.... Get a job you loser and pay back you debt..

ChrisAllstar

Still getting money from your parents what a bum!

bkblueknight

yeah you got away with making a criminal a celebrity. theres no way in hell youre gonna succeed in making some terrorist piece of **** a celebrity.

go away.

go back to your culture that stones woman who are raped. go back to your piece of **** backwards **** religion. noone want syou here.

tmzd

He could hire on as a goon for KobeNoMore or Crabby.

Cream pie

Who is this loser?!

DiM

I wonder how much of that was spent on nights with Dita Von Teese and Lindsay Lohan.
Dumbazz.

01void

Mr Big Shot turned into sh!t for brains, go back home to mommy, loser.

dubsack

Ha ha ha! No more Cristal b****. Seagrams 7 for you my friend.

taffy84

This guy is a nobody an let's keep it that way

MILK

a male socialite? well that doesn't sound gay at all...

Seldombinlaid

A VERY good many people in this country would love to have that kind of money just handed to them each month. Where this young man messed up was , not living within his means. All of us would love to have fancy cars, and big houses, but we know not to get carried away. Get an education, for something that pays well, then get what you can afford. He needs to make a budget, and follow it. Is he taking flying lessons too? I was telling a young man years ago, about the price of my car, and he says, "Why don't you just give it to me." My answer to that was that no one had given anything to me. If you want something bad enough, work for it. It's what I have done. I also own a company, that took alot of blood swet, and tears to build. It was just me and a truck, and now it's seven trucks, and a good size store. Not easy, but in the end it pays off. Sadly I have a terminal disease, but my company well take care of my wife.

Perky

I can actually see him trying to set up a hit on his parents so he can collect his inheritance early, just saying.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments