Justin Bieber

Pleads to Photogs After Bodyguards Get Rough ...

'Look What Happens in My Life'

7/7/2014 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber's bodyguards got physical with paparazzi trying to shoot his arrival at a yacht party in Miami -- prompting Justin to get a little whiny ... pleading about how difficult his life has become.

Watch the vid ... Justin was about to kick off his booze-filled 4th of July bash when one of his bodyguards -- who's already been arrested in Miami -- threw a hard forearm into the chest of a pap running up to the scene.

To his credit, Justin tried to calm the situation from the backseat of his SUV limo -- asking the paps to just back up 10 feet, but when they didn't he went into woe-is-me mode.

You gotta see Justin beg a female photog, "This is so ridiculous. Look what happens in my life."

And then he got on the yacht and partied without a worry in the world.

Sarah

Got any more song/s B?

Sarah

Got any more song/s in your life B?

rachael

awww boo hoo for u lemme call the WAMBULANCE!!!

wiggy365

please forgive me, and i still think bieber needs to be deported, but paparazzi dude was lucky he didn't get more than a push. if i'm a bieber-kardasian pseudo celeb; and some wack job runs through a group at my vehicle, i ain't gonna assume its just for a picture. bieber, grow-up and like start using what you have left of a career and expand yourself beyond pretending to be -oh so- ha ha hard core. oh baby oh

Cookie Lady

Bieber is such a cretin. He probably pulled his Johnson out so he could flash her after she came over but she couldn't even see it. If he really wanted peace in his life he'd go back to the Motherland and buy a few thousand acres somewhere in the middle of the country instead of tooling around in limos.

Laine

Guy has a point. How about this--we leave Justin alone. We don't have to hear about him anymore, he gets the peace and quiet he wants. Everybody wins!

sean

Your life is rough, sonny?

If you're a dishwasher at Red Lobster, making minimum wage for scraping old food in 110-degree heat, you're life is rough. Especially if you have to hear Justin Bieber songs on the radio while doing so.

M3ggie

That is what comes with being famous but honestly that still isn't as bad as life it's self I would kill to be famous if that was all I had to complain about I would be in great shape

SoManyIdiots

It's meat head bodyguards against s*** paparazzi. Short pap with green shirt sure is mouthy, but nothing else. Bieber, enjoy it. You will be old, fat and bald before you know it.

MeMe

The little turd was high - not whining, slurring his words. I wonder if the court would be so eager to give him a pass if they really paid attention to his behavior and ignored his wealth.

PoorLilBitchGirl

Puh-lease!! He has no idea what a hard life truly is! He has never had to go a couple of days without eating because he didn't have money for food or have to worry about the electric and water getting shut off because he has no money to pay the bill. He is a pampered little whine t!t b!tch. What a punk!!

SoRad

Paparazzi are sleazy. There are plenty of other ways for them to make good money, they just aren't willing to work hard for it. & Justin wasn't being rude at all, you immature envious haters need to find something productive to do then go on Bieber related stuff & comment about how much u despise him when clearly u don't as much u portray yourself to. Now do I think Justin's attitude recently has gotten horrendous? yes I do but to be honest I think Justin has adapted his attitude to how society has treated him since he became famous in 2009. You can't treat people like **** & then sit back & think they're just going to keep taking it, no that's not how it works. Justin wouldn't be the way he is today if society just left him alone from the start, but no one did he got criticized from his baby face - to his voice - to his height- & that's not right. *******s don't run charities, give their album profits to help feed the homeless, help build over 50 schools for needy children, give free concerts, buy cars for people who can't afford them. Justin's not an ******* the people who call him that are. If I asked a hater to tell me 5 reasons why they dislike Justin they'd tell me recent incidents to what has happened in his life, & I would bet them $500 buckets they either get a part of the story wrong or completely get it wrong, & guess what I would win because haters don't look at the truth, they want to stick with the ridiculous rumors & convince themselves it's true; so that they don't have to deal with the real reason of why they actually hate on Justin so much which is envy, & wanting to fit in with the trend.

ShotGunA

Waaaahhhhhh.

sunshinerad

He was done when the racist video came out. Stop putting him on the site.

Zimon

TMZ WRITERS HAVE A LOT OF IMAGINATION OR JUST SPACE TO WRITE IN YOUR VOID WILL NEVER BE FILLED. LIVE AND LET LIVE OR JUST BE QUITE:)