EXCLUSIVEAshley Greene's ex landlord finally unloaded the Sunset Strip apartment the 'Twilight' star set on fire last year -- for $1.1 million -- but Ashley could still be on the hook, financially, for the blaze.
The 2-bedroom, 1,800 square-foot Hollywood apartment had to be completely remodeled -- the photos show the transformation -- after it was burnt to a crisp back in March 2013. Our real estate sources tell us the repairs cost $303,000 ... and the building's HOA insurance ended up footing the bill.
As we previously reported -- Ashley, her brother, a friend and her 2 dogs were inside the apartment when a lit candle started the fire. One of the dogs died.
By law, the new owners had to be told about the fire and the dog.
Ashley's still dealing with lawsuits from her old landlord, the building owner, several neighbors, and even the doorman -- and the HOA is still trying to get her insurance to reimburse the $303K.