Country Star Dallas Davidson

ARRESTED

After Drunken, Racial, Homophobic Bar Fight

7/10/2014 6:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0710-dallas-davidson-mugshot
Dallas Davidson -- a famous country lyricist who's written huge hits, like "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk," "Country Girl, (Shake It For Me)" and "That's How Country Boys Roll," was arrested in Nashville early Thursday morning for fighting, hurling racial slurs and screaming, "There's that f***ing fa***t that punched me."

We're told Dallas was at Tin Roof in downtown Nashville when he got in a fight in the bar with various people.

Law enforcement tells us ... Dallas was challenging various people to fight-- swearing, punching his hand and screaming a string of obscenities.  And they say he shouted various racial and homophobic slurs.

0710-dallas-talking-to-officer-tmz

Cops say he reeked of booze and was arrested for disorderly conduct and public intoxication.

He was booked at 2:50 AM and is about to be released at the time of this post.  We're told during the time he was held jailers administered a "medical screening."

Dallas and his ex-wife, Sarah Davidson, are both stars on the reality show, "Private Lives of Nashville Wives."

071014_dallas_davidson_launch

Nathan K.

Why do you, TMZ, try to make everyone a homophobe? You had another story try to make Beiber out to be a homophobe for stopping by a Chic-Fil-A.

CaliSurfer007

Do have to say though TMZ loves to use the word homophobic. Just because someone does not like gay people does not make the ''phobic''. You should look up the definition of what a phobia is lol.

bart

Just another reason I hate country music. What a dumb white trash nut.

Ozzie X

Typical red necks.

lollypop

So...... It was a typical bar fight???

FREEDOM

HOMOPHOBIC IS WORD THAT ISN'T APPLICABLE IN THIS CASE......

Leila

Sounds like a loser!

ellenviola

SO WHAT MAYBE HE SAID ****ING ***GOT......FREEDOM OF SPEECH......I SAY THINGS ALL THE TIME...PLUS A FEW OTHER THINGS WHEN IM SOBER....IF HE WAS DRUNK HE SHOULD BE EXCUSED...REMEMBER 'ITS A DISEASE." HAHAH MAYBE HE FORGOT TO TAKE HIS MEDICATION FOR THE DSIEASE.......LEAVE HIM ALONE....AND WORRY ABOUT IMPEACHING OBABM WHO IS LETTING DISEASED ILLEGALLS INTO THIS COUNTRY AND NOW WANTS 4 BILLION DOLLARS TO TAKE CARE OF THEM...WAKE UP AMERICA.....

B.F.

Sad it's a country boy. But they don't put up with crap. He was punched. If this one one of the low life rappers it wouldn't even make the news.

B.F.

Sad it's a country boy in trouble. But country boys don't put up with crap like being punched in a bar. They do something about it. If this had been one of the low life rappers it wouldn't even be news.

bigwill

I wouldn't be suprise if most if not all country folks are confederate flag waving homophobic dumb asses. But yeah I still love me some good gangstar country music lol.

Ron Fing Swanson

I have no clue who this is or why he's trying to fight gay people at bars, but he does look like an idiot.

jack

I don't get upset when homophobes attack anymore, because it gives you a rare insight into a persons true self which helps me to make informed decisions about who i support, follow or listen to.

Steven318

If a person isn't a racist or not against gays they wouldn't say anything about their race or sexuality. I get into a fight with somebody White, Asian, Latin, etc I wouldn't say anything about their race or sexuality you are just an ******* to me. It's crazy how a lot of people still are in the day and age. There's racist people in all races I feel sorry for them because you are missing out on a lot being that way but hey a lot of Southern people are that way but it's everywhere

Racismisdead

A racist homophobic bigoted country singer?!?!?!?! hahahaha YEAH no surprise there...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments