Justin Bieber

Chick-fil-A Run After Plea

Chicken With Your Anger Management, Sir?

7/10/2014 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0710-justin-bieber-audi-x17
Justin Bieber is not allowed to get angry anymore ... but he has no problem getting other people angry ... by cruising into a restaurant that has become synonymous with homophobia ... in a really ugly car we might add.

Justin -- who just copped a plea deal in the egging case by promising to deal with his anger issues by attending classes -- celebrated by going to Chick-fil-A in Hollywood in his custom cheetah print Audi R8.

Everyone thought Justin outgrew the whip a year ago ... that's the last time we spotted it ... get it.

So now we know ... a leopard and an Audi can't change it's spots ... we'll see if Justin can.
 0408-stars-cars-car-rides-footer-1

Black Adam

I can see this trend taking off with Nicca's covering their cars with Animal fur. " 24's rollin' / Chinchilla Fur Blowin'.

Dale

I don't relate Chick-Fil-A to homophobia, I relate it to freedom of expression.

dee

Omg what a ugly car lol

Unbroken Chain

Silly car. Black would be better

ForgetTheName

Douchemobile!!!

sean

Take this quiz to find out if you're a douchebag:

1) Do you drive a Cheetah-print car?
2) Are you Justin Bieber?

If you answered "yes" to one or more of the above, you are, in fact, a douchebag. Thanks for playing.

Jason72

He is such annoying little ****

Luigi Severus Fletcher-Bieber-Horan-Tomlinson

I seriously don't know why he went from Range Rovers to leopard spotted audis...

Bob

lord the gays can't give it up, Chik fil A won, they are now the largest chicken company and rated best tasting. further idiots on the left tried to bully an employee and she acted with grace.

realjoshua

No body ever says the good things about chik filet. Like if u forgot your wallet or homeless and hungry they would give you the food for free. Of course it's not national news cuz then everyone would want a free meal and I doubt they ask your sexual preference before serving you.

ria

I support Chik Fil A!! The beauty of owning your own business and not afraid to stick to your beliefs. Unlike these coward athletes and entertainers who stay apologizing for their beliefs because they depends on a check from these old butt fawkers that own and control these industries.

kezren89

give 4 months, his ass will be with cops again

boo boo

See what his life has become? He just wants to be left alone. Lol! That car screams "I need attention and my penis is REALLY REALLY tiny!"

boo boo

Mostly I think chick fil a is overpriced, but I like it that their spicy chicken is REALLY REALLY spicy. If you don't eat it right away, it gets soggy. Also, their thing with the protesting cows is ironic to me.

shifty

Hard to change after 25 uncle Sonny would tell me. Uncle Sonny was cool and Nick,Jr, oh sh.t,he was crazy and shot up some ppl in S.,Philly, and now waiting 14 count indictment on Rico. So Justin, straighten up kid or you will be talking thru a glass window the next 30 years .

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments