« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LaDainian Tomlinson

SELLING INSANE MANSION

Secret Room, Rope Bridge, Movie Theater

7/10/2014 8:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you've got a spare $3.5 million laying around ... YOU GOTTA BUY LADAINIAN TOMLINSON'S MANSION ... it's for sale -- and it's unbelievable.

The 13-acre property sits on two lots in an ultra-private community just outside of San Diego ... complete with 10,000 square feet of living space.

But here's where it gets crazy ... the 5 bedroom, 6 bathroom mansion includes ...

-- A resort style pool with a ROPE BRIDGE and waterfalls
-- private basketball court
-- private golf area with sand trap
-- wall aquarium
-- wine cellar
-- it sits up against the steep hill where LT used to train during his NFL career

... oh, and also has a SECRET ROOM that's only accessible through a door behind a bookcase.

You gotta check out the video ... the bookcase opens up and leads to a private man-cave movie theater complete with stadium style seating and a '50s malt shop themed bar area.

LT bought the home back in 2004 for $3.5 mil ... and it's listed for $3.495

No word on where Tomlinson plans to move next ... but it can't be as cool as this place, right?!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

There's a problem here

Not that I have a spare 3.5 mil floating around but that place seems pretty low price compared to the rest of the celeb/athlete owned real estate on this site. I don't know California that well. Bad area or what?

FREEDOM

BEAUTIFUL AREA NICE PAD...

Mr Barcliff

THAT PRICE IS UNREAL FOR THAT HOUSE. MAYBE BECAUSE ITS SAN DIEGO AND NOT LOS ANGELES , I AM CLUELESS BUT, ITS AN AWESOME HOME LADANIAN OWS. CANT IMAGINE WERE WOULD BE BETTER FOR THAT PRICE UNLESS IN TEXAS AND STATES WITH LOWER COST OF LIVING. GREAT HOME!!!! I USUALLY DONT LIKE THESE TYPE OF SALES PITCHES BECAUSE THE HOMES ARENT UP TO PAR OR SEEM OVER PRICED BUT, THIS HIMS TO ME WORTH MORE THAN ITS SELLING FOR($4 MILLION IS WHAT IT SHOULD EB WORTH IN A STRONGER ECONOMY BUT, I SEE WHY ITS ONLY $3.5, MAY JUST WANT TO GET OUT OF IT, MONEY NOT AN ISSUE FOR LADANIAN) IN MY OPINION EASY, ITS WORTH IT.

Diana

I live in San Diego, 20 minutes from his house, 3.5 isnt alot for his home its VERY VERY VERY expencive to live here, heck if i had 4 million hanging around i would buy it. Poway is a beautiful city to live in.

The G

Very nice home, and if I had the cash, I'd seriously consider buying it! Even nicer was the video presentation. These guys did a Great Job with the video!!

gjandy