MJ from 'Shahs'

Lilly G. Was a Total

Fraud of Sunset

7/11/2014 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Shahs of Sunset Fired Lilly GhalichiMercedes Javid must be a bad ass driver ... in reverse -- 'cause she wasted no time backing up the bus over her fired "Shahs of Sunset" cast mate Lilly Ghalichi.

MJ's not the least bit upset about Lilly getting 86'd ... telling us last night that Lilly had to because she broke the first rule of reality TV -- she sucked at being real.

As TMZ first reported ... Lilly got canned for being "boring" -- so maybe the problem was ... she was TOO real?

Whatever the reason -- you can almost hear MJ humming, "Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead" in this clip.

bkblueknight

one is a snake oil saleswoman, another looks like a walrus, and the third has such a worthless physique she had to glue her fat stomach to her non existant a$$. can you blame her for not giving a ish about any of you? lol

Eye roll

Tmz is so boring. Another story on shahs or whatever. I'm taking a break from this stupid site.

Frank

Who would want to be associated with these Extremely Large things, not a single woman I know.

sgtn

Hmmm she doesn't look like she did in her swimsuit photo that TMZ was going on amd on about defending that it wasn't photoshopped. Gyess this proves it was...smh (no shocker)

Tax

All the Persians in Beverly Hills are frauds, that is why I and other families I know have moved away from that area. Beverly Hills has become over run by gaudy Persians. Its all about how much money I have and what famous person looked at me. All I have to say get a life.

Msmassflex

She is gross.

GothamGirl

MJ seems a little tipsy, just doing her job, I guess. One of the reasons I watched Shahs of Sunset, was the fascination, I had,from an American perspective, of a group of immigrants who have studied American culture, and have tried to master it. It's a difficult thing to do, I don't care what your IQ is. Sometimes they got it right, other times they were emulating the most base qualities of American culture. And calling a beautiful girl, who didn't abuse her body in any way, boring, is once again embracing base American culture.

JR

Where to they find these foreign fur balls!?

Squidbillie

They're all ugly, obnoxious, tacky and low class. Take that stupid show off the air.

Crabby

we care what this ugly fat khunt has to say because??? bitch should only open her mouth when all her male relatives are about to ejaculate into it.

Heisenberg

Who and who? TMZ seems to have a thing for reporting on a bunch of nobody reality skanks lately.

Rigby

Lol I thought she lost weight? Still looks big

backfire

At least Lilly was pretty, kept herself clean and not slovenly like this fat hog. Lilly was independent and successful and has a man. This one can't get anyone to look at her.

putyouonblast

She a fatty

Tiff-n-VA

She looks great I love MJ!!!! Glad to see Lilly go she wasn't bringing anything not even a tiny bit to the show...can't wait to see the new season!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments