'Cat Daddy' Rapper

See Ya in the Fall ...

Gets 4 Months for Purse Snatching

7/13/2014 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0711-javon-clayton-tmz-01Look for a "Cat Daddy" flash mob in L.A. County jail soon ... because one of the guys who rapped the hit song is gonna be locked up for 4 months after getting nailed in a purse snatching.

TMZ has learned Jovan "Pee Wee" Clayton from The Rej3ctz agreed to plead no contest to one count of receiving stolen property, and the judge hit him with 120-day jail sentence. In exchange, prosecutors dropped two other counts.

We broke the story ... back in April Pee Wee got busted at 1Oak nightclub for receiving the stolen contents of someone's purse.

According to court docs ... Pee Wee will also be on probation for 3 years, and has to pay back the purse snatching victim.

He has until August 18 to surrender to police.

And to Pee Wee's future cellmate ... watch and learn.

Unbroken Chain

Pee wee must not be much of a rapper. Robbing women.....typical rapper

notalawyer

What is he good for? Absolutely nothing...say it say it SAY IT!

Seldombinlaid

I've mentioned it before, that a purse snatcher about cracked my Mothers skull . She laid in the snow knocked out, and bleeding one neighbor saw it, and didn't want to get involved. The first week in the hospital, she didn't recognize me. Where I'm going with this, is that I'd have been in trouble for taking the law into my hands to punish him. He'd have never seen a court room or wasted our money on getting him lawyer...I'd have to be sure it was him, and his driver, before I acted. People like that need not use the air around us. This includes woman beaters.

The next night my friends mother, tried to fight off the same clowns, and the guy took a knife to her. The driver stays near while the robber, plays foot ball by hitting them low, from behind, and in my Moms case it almost killed her. You could read a news paper walkin from that bus stop, in the middle of the night.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

1OAK must be quite the hangout. It shows up regularly as a trouble spot.

NGAPLZ

I'm sure homie has a bright future ahead of him...

01void

So what else is new

Franc

Pee-Wee!!! I'da change that name before I went to prison! They don't take so kindly to peewees.

George

His nick name is peewee? He is part of the rejects? What else can a aspiring man want to be? He has it all! Now he got some jail time to his name also? He is the MAN.....! Insert sarcasm emoticons.

Tori Smelling

Guess the rappin business was not going so well..

Crabby

guess where he is going is going to go from rapper to rapee

lourdgoogoo

He must not have had a very good lawyer. Beaver would have gotten off with a strong talking to as punishment.

Nicoleasm

Any excuse to post Kate Upton dancing, lol

Stacey Bridges

Good to know that he has other career options available to him now that his music career is over!