« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rihanna

I Raged With Germany

... After World Cup Victory!

7/14/2014 9:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna World CupRihanna was the German special guest of honor at the World Cup afterparty last night ... gettin' wild with the team and the golden trophy ... and of course, she documented the entire thing.

For some reason, RiRi -- -- born in Barbados, lives in NYC -- is a HUGE fan of Team Germany and was at the game when Gotze hit the winning shot.

Apparently, Germany loves Rihanna too ... because they didn't just invite her to party the team ... they brought her the cup for a celebratory photo sesh.

She even tweeted about it ... "I touched the cup, held the cup, kissed the cup, took a selfie wit the cup!!! I meeeaan...... what is YO bucket list looking like bruh?"

Yeah, you win.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bellaca

Probably went home with all of them.

Tarington

Good for Rihanna--can't blame her for being celebratory and I am hoping she had a raging good time.

Most of us would be doing the same, exact thing if we were Rihanna. You lie if you say no.

She's never portrayed to be a role model, only asking parents to parent their own kids if they have criticisms of her, couldn't agree with her more -- parents project onto others when THEIR kids turn out bad/evil or otherwise when it happened on parent's watch not anyone else's. there's my two cents.

Nostradamus

$uper happy to see Germany win :P

Flying Pig Asses

I'll watch Soccer when they go back to the original Ancient Aztec soccer,where they put the losing team
to death.

lourdgoogoo

Somebody better disinfect that cup.

Marie

I bet Rihanna does not even know the names of the German soccer players yet she says she's a huge fan of Team Germany.

tgrfan42069

i bet they ****ed the **** out of her at the after afterparty orgy

Tesla_Consulting

My bucket list is coming along nicely. Thanks for asking and have a nice day.

barracksobomabestpresidentever

Riri love big black penis sorry you jealous motherfcker stop judge her you so lame

Yesnik

That 1st picture would look pretty hilarious with RiRi photoshopped out.