Hank Baskett

Still Ringing Up Kendra Wilkinson

... On the Daily

7/15/2014 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Hank Baskett says he's still talking to Kendra Wilkinson on a regular basis -- but if that's the best you can say about your marriage ... you know there's trouble.

Baskett updated a photog in Hollywood today about his attempts to patch things up with Kendra after his alleged affair -- but Hank's biggest statement was on his left hand.

Hank was still wearing his wedding ring in the video, but when we shot Kendra the other day ... she wasn't wearing hers (though we're told she hardly ever does).

Makes you wonder what they're talking about ... everyday.

IN MY OPINION

IF YOU DON'T have a video of him admitting the ALLEGED affair, DON'T POST anything else.
~
Not interesting or juicy enough to be on TMZ

nico

Fake call. lol what h*omo

bring back recent posts

I still can't wrap my head around a man who has young son, a loving partner who just gave birth to a daughter, and has this desire to be jerked off while sucking the pee pee of a man who is trying to be a woman! Baffles me...ewwwwwwww....I hope Kendra kicks him to the curb, no moral compass to be a father IMO.

come on now

They could be talking about their kids you know. Remember the 5 year old and newborn girl they have .

Jaded Muse

What's the worst part is she was eight months pregnant with his child when he allegedly did that...

BLUE UGLY 💩

Hank Baskett loves the clock

youwantme

But Kendra, if that ball hadn't have bounced off my dome I'd still be a football player.

Celeb Gossip Addict

How do you patch things up when you find out that your husband is gay? I guess she can decide to be his beard, but now that he's outted why does he even need a beard?

EMB

I can wear a wedding ring and I am not even married, big deal.

IN MY OPINION

PUBLICITY STUNT!

There's a problem here

What a shame, with a cute little boy and a newborn, but once he goes tranny there is no woman in the world who would be what he want. Kendra, you're kind of messed up but pull it together because he's gone.

Sexy Stig

Hanky loves a little spanky

the Biebs

Hank is a tranny lover If Kendra stay with him then she must be as messed up in the head as he is

teannie

Kendra is an air head and was never with her family on her show. She was shopping, getting wasted and partying. Terrible way to end a marriage but she was no wife

TheRealDeal

They're probably talking about their son and newborn daughter, for starters. Trying to work on saving a marriage is an everyday thing. I wish them good luck.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments