Sandra Bullock

Stalker Came Face-to-Face

At Bedroom Door

7/15/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0714-sandra-bullock-stalker-tmz-7news-01
The intruder arrested inside Sandra Bullock's home came face-to-face with her ... right outside her bedroom ... TMZ has learned.

We've obtained the search warrant allowing cops to search for an arsenal of weapons owned by Joshua Corbett.  TMZ broke the story ... cops found 7 guns at Corbett's home -- including assault rifles -- but they believe more are out there.

The search warrant outlines a chilling confrontation between Bullock and Corbett.  At 1 AM she hears a loud banging inside the house.  Bullock goes to her bedroom door to close and lock it and she sees Corbett right there in the hallway wearing dark clothing.

Bullock slams the door shut, locks it and calls 911.  She told cops she had showered before going to bed, so he may have been there the whole time.

When the cops arrived, Corbett began screaming, "Sandy, I'm sorry.  Please don't press charges."

Corbett was carrying a notebook with cut-out magazine pics of Bullock and multiple, handwritten notes. One of the notes said, "I will forever be thinking of you and Louie, my son, as you are my wife by law, the law of God and you belong to me and me to you."

Corbett also forgives Bullock for "anything you may have done" and then tries to compliment her, writing Bullock is "hot and intelligent, lissome and taught [sic]."

sandra_bullock_through_the_years_footer

sharityler

This sorry is frighten!!

Michelle

Holy moly, that's more than a little terrifying

chris

Really what the Hell is the matter with people stocking celebrities

Unbroken Chain

He needs to be locked away til something bad happens

JackieMichele

Dude....this is every woman's nightmare: Some guy breaks into your house while you are showering. I mean, I have a big house for me and my two kids and even though I set my security system, check the rooms downstairs, and check the locks on the outside doors, I STILL get freaked out if I hear a loud noise while I'm in the shower.

writenow

She needs to know about real-time GPS. It's different than what the State of California uses in that it alerts the targeted person ahead of time they are at risk, in time enough to leave.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Oh, Jesus, that must have been on scary experience! She is so lucky he wasn't armed, and he was damn lucky she didn't either have a gun or didn't choose to use it. This stalker crap is one helluva downside to fame.

Truth

DOUCHE BAG JESSE JAMES BANGED HER MANY TIMES... DOESNT SAY MUCH ABOUT BULLOCK'S WHORE CRED. WHITE CHICS AGE BADLY. #TRUTH!!

Lacey

Eeeewww, hasn't she had enough disruption in her life without this crazy? They should lock him up in a cell with Jesse James and throw away the key.

caleb jones

good lord. that will wake u up. it one this to have a crush on a celeb its a whole new level to break in thier house

Lori

Absolutely terrifying! I'm glad he didn't hurt her or Louie.

tucker

Very scary. Tine to break the bank on some very high tech and armed security. Guys like this don't stop on their own. Someone needs to stop them.

Hanna Snowdon-Sykes

(null)

Hanna Snowdon-Sykes

So they let this mental dude live a "normal" life. They let him purchase not one but many weapons. What's wrong with America? Lock up the mentally ill.

FerdD