'Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta'

Reunion Fights All Over the Studio

... Caught on Tape (VIDEO)

7/16/2014 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

071614_love_hip_hop_fight_launch

The "Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta" reunion fight was captured on video and it was just as crazy as we told you -- multiple fights breaking out ... one right after another.

As TMZ reported, Tuesday night's taping devolved into a royal rumble ... with cast mates Benzino, his fiancée Althea, Stevie J, Joseline, Debra, Tammy, and Mimi all duking it out.

In the video, obtained by HelloBeautiful.com, you see security breaking up one fight ... and then running to stop another. That happens over and over and over.

The reunion is supposed to resume filming Wednesday night ... but without an audience this time. Safety first.

Anna

No class, baby, no class.

The Maharincess of Franistan

Dang!!

Dean

Typical

BKMarine

I'm reading a lot of comments from you clustered racist ass white people but as a black man my question to you all is...why are u up here spewing ur venom.....why don't u all go out and find a black person and tell them how you really feel...you know why....cause I all would get ur ass beat down just like Jose-Line did , that's why

mkope1

LOL smh Another day in the black world .

BKMarine

Yeah I have some typos....so what..I'm a real man..I admit my mistakes ...plus I'm writing from my phone and my hands and fingers are big

NY-MissDemeanor

Put ghetto trash in a room together n you get that Lady's stop acting like animals Stay classy

Unbroken Chain

Wasnt this on here yesterday? Just have them box it out and call it over. I can't imagine people watch their show, at least I hope not

Ray8

Come on mayor Reed. Can't you get this crap moved to Cobb county instead of the Braves.

Lovenothate

Mona Mona Mona!! Shame on you. Dr King, Correta, Megar, other civil rights leaders are weeping!

KarateE! Mouse

Why dress nice when you know you're going to either fight or get f*cked up....I would be in sweats. #ImJustSayin

sr

I don't think its staged they stopped showing the physical fights on that show along time ago. They just block it out. U might get some volume

nikk21

It's 2014 and sad that a person can come on a website that displays entertainment gossip of all racist, yet the only race that is constantly targeted is the African American race. Some of the comments that you people post is pure ignorance. If you feel that negatively of African American people, why do you even tune in? As an American citizen you have a choice in everything you do. So why stayed tuned if you have nothing but negative things to say about an entire race of people. One television cast does not define an entire race of people. People have everyday drama only difference is this crew of people choose to air their dirty laundry just as the House Wives of New Jersey, House wives of New York, Mobb Wives, Jersey Shore, The Real World, etc.... Since this cast is full of minorities we are depicted as in human. However Caucasian people act of on a televised set it is accepted. Ignorant is ignorant no matter what race you are. Furthermore you are no less ratchet than the people you call ratchet if you tube in to watch ratchetness. Your are what you eat...FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Lil mama

Damn !! The Clan is like why hate on Black people when they hate each other more then we do Lol .. Damn Chris Rock was right Black people hate more on *****s then anyone else ..

BriaCelise

I'm so sick of all the racist pigs that comment on here. But let me help you understand something if things keep going the way they've been going there will be race wars and whites... You're not the majority anymore. "Minorities" outnumber you completely. And imagine what will happen when there are race wars... Minorities that don't even like each other that much will come together against white people because you have been the oppressor for way too long and you have oppressed every minority there is. So well side with each other just to be rid of you. This is your future racist white people.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments