Elle MacPherson

Clearly Not of This Earth

SHE'S 50!!!!

7/17/2014 6:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0716-elle-macpherson-bikini-twitterHurry up and look at this photo of Elle MacPherson in a bikini, because at some point she's going to return to her home planet and we'll never see her again.

The 50-year-old supermodel (kids, this is what a supermodel looks like) posted the ridiculous photo to her Twitter page the other day, with a caption reading, "Super greens... After super swim."

As if you needed more proof Elle looks INSANE for her age ... Courtney Love just turned 50 as well.

Rock on, Elle.

sexy_selfies_guess_who_footer

Thirstee

She only eats well worx out and sleeps all day Oh and shags billionairez Yeah shes looked 35 for over a decade

ViralSexy.com

Nice looking 50, great body for her age.

Nestlé

Just WOW! I'm not even mad! Good for her.

Kobe_No_Means_No

Looks good in this pix, but the giant shade is covering half her face. It's good to know if you put a bag on it she's still bangable though. Truth.

Laura

Sally O'Malley--she's got it going on!

Ally

Most Beautiful Lady, Ever!!! Best legs, too! 50 is Fantastic!!!

alwaysthinkin

She looks incredible! I'm jealous!

Jah36

She looks sick, like she's anorexic or something.

PokeFangirl

I'm sorry my mom looks like she's in her early 30s and she's almost 50. Heck my dad is 50 and has barely aged since he was 29 (no receding hair line, wrinkles, no necklines, no age spots, and he's spry and fit). With good genetics and a fairly decent diet, It's not hard to do in this day and age. In fact most of people in the 2010s look far younger than people half their age in the 60s-earler 2000s. That being said this picture is all camera work, it was taken from an angle, with enough shade that it's hard to actually see her skin and face. I've seen her real photos both modeling and otherwise. Body wise she looks like a well toned 32-35 year old (AKA clearly a fully developed grown woman) but face wise she looks 40. Either way she still looks good

Ozzie X

Yummy.

DirkDiggler

Crikey!

Sexy Stig

My God, TMZ, you always have to compare one celeb to another when they are very different, lived extremely different lifestyles.

Courtney abused drugs, alcohol and cigarettes (believe she still smokes like a freight train, which ages a person more than anything.

Elle has not had a history of substance abuse and has always prided herself on eating clean, exercise, using proper cosmetics and moisturizing products and lots of water.

wheresmycoffee

Definitely get this with hard work, almost 2x as much, right cougars!? Holla at my girls!

brade33

That's a man baby!

Alie

well that's just unfair
If I were born with impeccable genes, had tons of money and tons of free time, I could look like that too...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments